For exclusive members only, Groupon offers Target $10 Off $20 Gift Card, ends March 14, 2016. Hurry and check your Groupon account or email to see if you scored this $20 for $10 Target Gift card deal from Groupon, limited to one per account. The eGiftCard to spend on almost anything at target.com or more than 1,700 Target and SuperTarget stores (locations) in the U.S. This gift card can be redeemed for merchandise or services other than American Express, MasterCard and Visa gift cards and prepaid cards at Target stores in the U.S. or Target.com. Can not be redeemed for cash or credit except where required by law. For balance information, visit Target.com/giftcards or call 1-800-544-2943.
The Target REDcard offers cardholders 5% cash back on ALL purchases made at Target!
With this card in your pocket you'll get to enjoy various perks such as free shipping on most items and an extra 30 days for returns! If you're an avid Target shopper make sure you take advantage of your spending to earn you cash back!
This card comes with no annual fee.
Table of Contents
Groupon Target $10 Off $20 Gift Card:
- Buy It Now
- Offer: Buy a Target $20 Gift Card for only $10, that a 50% discount.
- Valid: 3/14/2016
- Terms: Limit 1 per person. The full value of the Target eGift Card never expires. Redeemable in-store and online. Valid only in the U.S. FINAL SALE; no returns. See full terms and conditions
For questions regarding this offer, please contact Groupon. Not valid with Groupon promo codes.
Get Target $20 Gift Card for $10:
- Sign up for a Groupon Account if you don’t already have one.
- Then go through your favorite cashback site like Mr. Rebates ($5 Sign Up) to earn cashback on purchases from Groupon.
- Purchase a $20 Target Gift Card for only $10.
- Pay using your Chase Freedom card to earn the most from online purchases.
A Target eGiftCard is your opportunity to shop for thousands of items at more than 1,700 Target and SuperTarget stores in the U.S., as well as Target.com. From home décor, small appliances and electronics to fashion, accessories, and music, find exactly what you’re looking for at Target. No fees. No expiration. Here is your opportunity to shop at half price! Be sure to see our full list of ways to Save Money!
The Chase Freedom Flex offers a $200 bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening.
• Earn 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases in bonus categories each quarter you activate. Enjoy new 5% categories each quarter!
• 5% cash back on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards, our premier rewards program that lets you redeem rewards for cash back, travel, gift cards and more
• 3% cash back on drugstore purchases and dining at restaurants, including takeout and eligible delivery service
• Unlimited 1% cash back on all other purchases
You cash back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open and there is no minimum to redeem for cash back.
This card has no annual fee.