You can earn a $100 Savings Bonus when you open any personal savings account with Grow Financial Federal Credit Union.
To qualify for the bonus, simply
- Open a Get Fit Account with Grow Financial
- Earn a $100 bonus when your balance reaches $10,000
- Minimum balance to open is $5/Maximum balance to open is $400
Grow Financial Federal Credit Union $100 Savings Bonus
- Account: Savings Account.
- Hard Inquiry: Unknown
- ChexSystems: Yes
- Opening Deposit: $5
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: None Listed
- Closing Account Fee: None
Editor’s Note: Here is an alternative link of this offer.
(Expiration Date Not Listed)
- The 0.35% APY (Annual Percentage Rate) is a variable rate.
- The APY is accurate as of 07/01/2013.
- The APY may change after the account is opened.
- The maximum balance to open the account is $400.
- The minimum monthly deposit requirement is $20 while the maximum monthly deposit is $400.
- If you fail to deposit $20.00 per month for three months during a twelve-month period, the funds in the account will be transferred to the Basic Savings Account.
- If more than $400 per month is deposited, the excess will be automatically transferred to the Basic Savings Account.
- When the account reaches $10,000, we will deposit the $100 bonus into the Basic Savings Account within 90 days.
- Anything in excess of $10,000 will remain in the account to allow you to continue saving. Fees could reduce earnings.
At Grow Financial Federal Credit Union, you’ll be able to find the checking account that fits your life.
Be sure to check out our latest Grow Financial Federal Credit Union Promotions or check out our full list of bank promotions to keep updated on amazing offers!
Leave a Reply