Considering the season of giving this holiday, some of our readers might enjoy an easy way to buy, send and redeem gift cards all in one place with Gyft. And if you know someone who never knows what to cook or buy, get them a gift card at Chef’d! Chef’d is the first and only meal store where you can shop meals, have the ingredients shipped to your door, and cook like a pro. Currently Gyft is offering a promotion where you can get a $40 Chef’d Gift Card for only $30 with promo code CHEFHAT. This promotion is valid through December 31, 2017 or while supplies last, make your purchase today!
Table of Contents
Gyft Chef’d Gift Card Promotion:
- Buy Now!
- Promotion: Get $40 Chef’d Gift Card for $30
- Promo Code: CHEFHAT
- Expiration: December 31, 2017
- Availability: Nationwide
- Terms & Conditions: Chef’d Gift Card promotion is valid until 11:59pm ET on 12/31/2017 or while supplies last. Promo code can be redeemed 2 times per household/account or while supplies last. For more details.
Get $40 Chef’d Gift Card for $30:
- Head to the Gyft Promotion Page
- Click the “Buy Gift Cards” category
- Add your $40 Chef’d gift card to your cart
- Add promo code CHEFHAT at checkout
- Enjoy your savings!
If you’re interested in getting the most out of your money, check out this Gyft Chef’d Gift Card Promotion! Get a $40 Chef’d gift card for only $30 when you use promo code CHEFHAT, valid through December 31, 2017 or while supplied last. If you hate going shopping or have no idea what to make, check out Chef’d where they provided the recipes and materials. Check out more ways to Save Money with our Discounted Gift Cards, here on HMB!
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• 3X points on dining
• 3X points on select streaming services and online grocery purchases
• 2X points on all other travel purchases
• 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit and when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
This card carries a $95 annual fee.