The Habit Burger Grill is an American fast casual restaurant chain focused on hamburgers, salads, sandwiches, shakes and french fries. Sign up to become a CharClub member to receive news about new items, limited time offering, get invited to grand openings, special events, and the reason you all came here for: Receive coupon for a free Charburger with cheese on your birthday! This coupon is redeemable at one of 189 locations nationwide so what are you waiting for? Sign up for CharClub today!
Table of Contents
Habit Burger Grill Free Charburger Reward:
- Learn More!
- Loyalty Program: Charclub
- Availability: At participating locations, excluding USC, GCU, LAX, Santa Barbara, Lompoc, Buellton and Dubai.
- Birthday Freebie: Charburger with cheese
- Requirement: Show coupon on your phone or print out to redeem.
How To Get Free Charburger With Cheese:
- Sign up to be a CharClub member.
- Prior to your birthday, you will receive a birthday gift for a free Charburger coupon.
- Head to your local Habit Burger Grill. (Store Locator)
- Redeem a Charburger with cheese for free!
Habit Burger Grill will celebrate your birthday by giving you a free Charburger with cheese. Make sure to join CharClub where you will receive invites to grand openings, special events, access to special merchandise, exclusive updates, and more! If you want more birthday freebies, don’t forget to check out our full list of Free Food Deals and Freebies For Your Birthday!
With the Capital One® SavorSM Cash Rewards Credit Card:
• Earn a one-time $300 cash bonus after you spend $3000 on purchases within the first 3 months from account opening
• Earn unlimited 4% cash back on dining and entertainment, 2% at grocery stores and 1% on all other purchases
• No rotating categories or sign-ups needed to earn cash rewards; plus cash back won't expire for the life of the account and there's no limit to how much you can earn
• No foreign transaction fees
• Capital One cardholders get access to premium experiences in dining, entertainment and more
• $0 intro annual fee for the first year, $95 after that