For class members whose property was physically oiled due to Deepwater Horizon oil spill or for the hundreds or thousands of individuals and businesses who previously submitted claims for the 2012 BP Deepwater Horizon Settlement, you are eligible for a potential award from the Halliburton Transocean Gulf Oil Spill Class Action Lawsuit. The 2010 Deepwater Horizon oil spill resulted from a blowout of the Macondo Well, which led to explosions and fire on the Deepwater Horizon oil rig, causing it to sink. As a result, a massive amount of oil was discharged into the Gulf of Mexico over the course of several months. So if you are eligible to file a claim by 12/15/16 to receive your potential award!
Halliburton Class Action Lawsuit:
- Halliburton Gulf Oil Spill Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 12/15/16
- Who’s Eligible: Two Classes that are eligible for compensation from the Halliburton, Transocean oil spill settlement: The New Class and the Old Class:
- New Class: The New Class included Class Members whose property was physically oiled due to the Deepwater Horizon oil spill. This Class was created to address claims for punitive damages under federal maritime law, and includes groups that were previously excluded from or who opted out of the 2012 BP Deepwater Horizon Settlement. Under the terms of the Halliburton oil spill settlement, $902 million will be paid to members of the New Class who file valid and timely claims.
- Old Class: The Old Class includes the hundreds of thousands of individuals and businesses who previously submitted claims for the 2012 BP Deepwater Horizon Settlement. Members of the Old Class are automatically included in the Halliburton, Transocean class action settlement.
- Estimated Amount: Varies.
- Proof of Purchase: N/A
- Case Name & Number: In re: Oil Spill by the Oil Rig “Deepwater Horizon” in the Gulf of Mexico, on April 20, 2010, Case No. 2:10-md-02179-CJB-SS, in the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Louisiana
How to File a Claim:
- Head on over to the Halliburton Claim Form.
- Read over the claim form to make sure that you are eligible.
- Fill out the claim form with your information.
- Submit your claim by 12/15/16 to receive your potential award!
If you are a class member whose property was physically oiled due to Deepwater Horizon oil spill or for the hundreds or thousands of individuals and businesses who previously submitted claims for the 2012 BP Deepwater Horizon Settlement, you are eligible for a potential award from the Halliburton Transocean Gulf Oil Spill Class Action Lawsuit. Read over the claim form to make sure that you are eligible. After that submit your claim by providing your information by 12/15/16. Once all of the requirements are met, you will receive your potential award! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
The Chase Sapphire Reserve offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $900 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 10X total points on hotels and car rentals when you purchase travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards immediately after the first $300 is spent on travel purchases annually.
• 5X total points on flights
• 3X points on other travel and dining
• 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases
When redeeming your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 50% more value.
This card does carry a $550 annual fee and there are no foreign transaction fees. However, you're able to earn a $300 Annual Travel Credit as reimbursement for travel purchases charged to your card each account anniversary year & up to $100 application fee credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre?®.
Leave a Reply