Are you a current/former employee of Halliburton Energy Services Inc, that was not paid for working overtime? If so, then you are entitled to a payment from the Halliburton class action settlement. According to the lawsuit, Halliburton Energy Services allegedly failed to pay some of their employees overtime as the law required them to do so. Under the terms of the proposed class action settlement, Halliburton will pay up to $18.5 million to resolve this issue. If you are eligible for this settlement, then you should have already received a notice in the mail. However, if your address has changed then you can file a claim online. If you wish to opt out of the Halliburton class action settlement, then you must do so before December 28, 2015.
|U.S. Bank Business Checking: Earn a $400 bonus when you open a new, eligible U.S. Bank business checking account online with promo code AF49ZCB and complete qualifying activities, subject to certain terms and limitations. Offer valid through January 9, 2023. Member FDIC.
Apply Now---U.S. Bank Business Checking Review
|Huntington Unlimited Plus Business Checking: Earn $750 bonus when you open a Huntington Unlimited Plus Business Checking account and make total deposits of at least $20,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $750 bonus will be deposited into your account after all requirements are met. This account is for larger businesses with high monthly transaction volume. Apply Now---Huntington Unlimited Plus Business Checking Review|
|Huntington Unlimited Business Checking: Earn $400 bonus when you open a Huntington Unlimited Business Checking account and make total deposits of at least $5,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $400 bonus will be deposited into your account after all requirements are met. This account is for businesses with higher checking activity and greater cash flow needs. Apply Now---Huntington Unlimited Business Checking Review|
|Huntington Business Checking 100: Earn $100 bonus when you open a Huntington Business 100 Checking account and make total deposits of at least $2,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $100 bonus will be deposited into your account after all requirements are met. This account is ideal for start-ups and small businesses with lower balances and checking activity. Apply Now---Huntington Business Checking 100 Review|
Halliburton Class Action Lawsuit:
- Halliburton Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 12/28/2015
- Who’s Eligible: Employers of Halliburton, that did not receive overtime pay.
- Estimated Amount: Varies
- Proof of Purchase: N/A
- Case Name & Number: Joseph Neely, et al. v. Halliburton Energy Services Inc., Case No. 4:14-cv-01534, in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas
How to File a Claim:
- Head over to the Halliburton Claim form.
- Submit a claim with your “claim id” which you should have received in your mail.
- If had a change of address, complete the “Change of Address form.”
- Fill out the Claim form with your information.
- You then should receive a potential award unless you decide to opt out before Dec. 28, 2015.
If you were a current/former employee of Halliburton Energy Service, between the dates of March 1, 2013 to April 17, 2015, that got cheated out on for working overtime, then this is your opportunity to receive a potential award from the Halliburton Energy Service Settlement. So if you are eligible, file a claim immediately before the deadline (12/28/2015) to receive your portion of the $18.25 million settlement. Also, take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
The Chase Freedom FlexSM offers a $200 bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening.
0% Intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable APR of 17.24% - 25.99%.
• Earn 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases in bonus categories each quarter you activate. Enjoy new 5% categories each quarter!
• 5% cash back on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards, our premier rewards program that lets you redeem rewards for cash back, travel, gift cards and more
• 3% cash back on drugstore purchases and dining at restaurants, including takeout and eligible delivery service
• Unlimited 1% cash back on all other purchases
You cash back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open and there is no minimum to redeem for cash back.
This card has no annual fee.