*UPDATE* Select Los Angeles performances of the musical Hamilton will go on sale for their August 11th and December 30th performances during the AMEX Platinum or Centurion Cardholders Hamilton Presale. You need your own unique code by calling the number on the back of your Platinum card or Centurion and request a code from the Amex Concierge.
Follow These Steps:
- Call (800) 525-3355
- Press “2” to book your tickets through Platinum concierge
- Offer code will allow for the purchase of up to 4 Hamilton tickets per Card Member.
If you’re an AMEX Platinum Cardholder, you can purchase tickets for performances of the musical Hamilton taking place on August 11th and December 30th. Only some cardholders received an email from American Express about this offer but ALL cardholders are eligible. Those of you who didn’t get an email can call the concierge at (800) 525-3355 and ask for the Hamilton presale offer code. With this code, you should be able to purchase up to 4 Hamilton tickets. Even if you don’t plan on seeing the show, you have the chance to purchase tickets and possibly resell them for profit.
Editor’s Note: Not a cardholder? You can apply for the Platinum Card® from American Express to gain access to the presale.
Table of Contents
AMEX Platinum Card Hamilton Presale:
- Promotion: Preorder Hamilton tickets for the newly released set of 2017 performances.
- Dates: August 11th and December 30th, 2017
- Terms: During the specified sales period, tickets are available exclusively to Centurion(R) Members and Platinum Card(R) Members from American Express. A limited number of tickets are available and must be purchased with a Centurion or Platinum Card. Limit of 4 tickets per Card Member. Additional Ticketmaster ticket limits apply. Presale ticket purchases must be made on Ticketmaster.com or through the Ticketmaster app. Prices include a $2.00 facility fee per ticket but do not include taxes or other fees. Internet orders are subject to standard service fees. Offer is subject to availability. The unique offer code does not guarantee you tickets, as only a limited number of tickets are available during the presale. Not all seats are available and blackout dates may apply. All sales are final and non-refundable. No exchanges. Offer may be changed or revoked at any time at the sole discretion of American Express.
How to Pre-order Hamilton Tickets:
- If you’re Platinum cardholder, you may already have an offer code for the AMEX Hamilton Presale for Platinum Cardholders.
- If you have a code, follow the link and enter it in when you purchase your tickets.
- If you have a Platinum card but didn’t receive an offer, call the number on the back of your card (800) 525-3355 and select Concierge/option 2 to receive your code.
- You can buy up to 4 presale tickets with this code.
AMEX Hamilton Presale for Platinum Cardholders has added some new dates, August 11th and December 30th to their promotion. If you plan on going to Los Angeles any time soon, hurry and purchase your tickets to get Hamilton tickets from $65 to $500, compared to the $700 – $800 the tickets usually are, make sure to take advantage of this deal. You can only purchase tickets with a unique offer code that can be provided by the AMEX concierge. Check out more American Express Credit Card Bonuses from HMB.
The Platinum Card® from American Express offers 100,000 Membership Rewards Points after you spend $6,000 on purchases on the Card in your first 6 months of Card Membership.
• 5X Membership Rewards Points for flights booked directly with airlines or with American Express Travel up to $500,000 on these purchases per calendar year.
• 5X Membership Rewards Points on prepaid hotels booked with American Express Travel.
This card comes with an annual fee of $695 (See Rates & Fees), but you cardholders can enjoy Uber VIP status and up to $200 in Uber savings on rides in the US annually. Uber Cash and Uber VIP status is available to Basic Card Member and Additional Centurion Cards only. Terms Apply.