For Texas residents, HEB has $20 Off $100 Select Gift Cards ins store when you buy Disney, Groupon, Hotels.com or Landry’s Entertainment brand gift cards by March 1, 2016. First, you will need to download the digital coupon for HEB on your device. Then head over to your local HEB (locations) and select participating merchant gift cards with a minimum value of $100. At check out, show the cashier your coupon on your mobile device and $20 is deducted from the cost of the gift card you purchase. You may use the coupon as many times as you like so long as the purchase price per gift card is $100 or more. Use Amex Blue Cash Preferred or Amex Simply Cash to rack up on rewards points for your grocery store purchases.
HEB $20 Off $100 Select Gift Cards:
- Promotion: Buy $100 select merchant gas gift card for and get $20 off when you use your HEB digital coupon in store only. Participating brands include: Disney, Groupon, Hotels.com or Landry’s Entertainment brand gift cards
- Expiration Date: 3/1/2016
- Terms: Limit One Coupon Per Purchase Of Product Indicated Coupon May Not Be Mechanically Reproduced, Doubled Or Combined With Any Other Offer We Reserve the Right to Limit Quantities Purchased on this Coupon. Coupon may not exceed value of item purchased Limited to Stock On Hand. Coupon can be used an unlimited number of times. Must purchase mininum $100 to receive 20% discount per card.
Get 20% Off Discounted Gift Cards:
- Login or register for the HEB loyalty membership.
- Download the digital gift card coupon to your account.
- Buy $100 of each participating Merchant gift card you want. Get $200 off per card with unlimited use of coupon.
- Pay with your Blue Cash Preferred Card card to earn 6% cash back up to $6,000 (1% after that) for purchases at U.S. Supermarkets. Terms Apply.
Never pay retail when you can get these gift card deals! Doing a little planning and pre-purchases can save you money and time. Hurry and shop this HEB $20 Off $100 Select Gift Cards Promotion. Now is a good time to stock up on Disney gift cards to save on what could be an expensive family vacation if you are planning a Disney trip in the near future. If you travel frequently then the Hotels.com gift cards would work in your favor. Check our full list of Gift Card Bonuses for all your holiday shopping!
Leave a Reply