Highmark Health Options agreed to pay $1.85 million as part of a settlement to resolve a class action lawsuit claiming it contacted consumers with unsolicited, automated telemarketing calls.
The telemarketing class action lawsuit accuses Highmark Health of violating the federal Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA) by placing unsolicited telemarketing calls to consumers. The law requires businesses to obtain consent before contacting consumers with telemarketing communications through call, text or fax.
Highmark Health Options is a health organization offering health insurance, healthcare delivery, health management and other solutions.
Highmark Health Options hasn’t admitted any wrongdoing but agreed to a $1.85 million class action lawsuit settlement to resolve these claims.
Highmark Health Options Marketing Calls Class Action Lawsuit
- Who’s Eligible:
- Consumers who received pre-recorded or artificial voice calls from Highmark Health Options between Nov. 30, 2016, and Dec. 13, 2022
- Estimated Amount: Varies
- Proof of Purchase: Yes, phone number that received eligible phone calls.
- Claim Form Deadline: 03/27/2023
- Case Name & Number:
- Walker, et al. v. Highmark BCBSD Health Options Inc., et al., Case No. 20-cv-1975, in the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania)
- How to file a claim:
- Head over to the Claim Form.
- Read over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your info.
- Submit your claim form to receive your potential award!
(Click here to file a claim)
Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements! Be sure to give our list of No-Proof Class Action lawsuit to see other settlements you may qualify for.
Leave a Reply