According to the lawsuit, consumers who own or lease a 2015 Honda CR-V in the United States experienced vibrations for their 2015 Honda CR-V. Honda denies all acts of allegations, however, they have agreed to settle the class-action lawsuit in order to avoid the further risk and cost of ongoing litigation. So if you are eligible, file a claim.
|BMO Harris Bank Checking: Earn $200 cash bonus when you open a new BMO Harris Smart AdvantageTM and have a total of at least $4,000 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Harris Bank Checking Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Beyond Checking account and set up direct deposit of at least $2,500. It comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening.
Apply Now---Chase College Checking Review
Honda CR-V vibration Lawsuit:
- Honda CR-V Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: N/A
- Who’s Eligible: All consumers who own or lease a 2015 Honda CR-V in the United States.
- Estimated Amount: Repairs for the issue
- Proof of Purchase: Yes
- Case Name & Number: In re: American Honda Motor Co. Inc. CR-V Vibration Marketing and Sales Practices Litigation, Case No. 2:15-md-02661-MHW-EPD, in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
How To File a Claim:
- Head over to the Honda CR-V Claim Form.
- Look over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your information.
- Submit your claim to receive your potential award!
So if you are eligible, file a claim to receive your potential award! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!