According to the lawsuit, consumers who own or lease a 2015 Honda CR-V in the United States experienced vibrations for their 2015 Honda CR-V. Honda denies all acts of allegations, however, they have agreed to settle the class-action lawsuit in order to avoid the further risk and cost of ongoing litigation. So if you are eligible, file a claim.
|TD Bank Beyond Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Beyond Checking account and set up direct deposit of at least $2,500. It comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Promotions|
|Discover Cashback Debit: Get rewarded with a new kind of online checking account. Earn 1% cash back on up to $3,000 in debit card purchases each month, that's up to $360 Debit Card Cashback Bonus per year! There are no monthly fees or balance requirements. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Cashback Debit Review
|Chase Secure BankingSM: Earn $100 bonus when you open a new Chase Secure BankingSM account online or enter your email address to get your coupon and bring it to a Chase branch to open an account. Then complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of coupon enrollment. Apply Now---Chase Secure Banking Review|
Honda CR-V vibration Lawsuit:
- Honda CR-V Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: N/A
- Who’s Eligible: All consumers who own or lease a 2015 Honda CR-V in the United States.
- Estimated Amount: Repairs for the issue
- Proof of Purchase: Yes
- Case Name & Number: In re: American Honda Motor Co. Inc. CR-V Vibration Marketing and Sales Practices Litigation, Case No. 2:15-md-02661-MHW-EPD, in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
How To File a Claim:
- Head over to the Honda CR-V Claim Form.
- Look over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your information.
- Submit your claim to receive your potential award!
For consumers who own or lease a 2015 Honda CR-V in the United States, then you are eligible for a potential award from the Honda CR-V vibration Class Action Lawsuit! According to the lawsuit, Honda CR-V vibration located in Ohio. So if you are eligible, file a claim to receive your potential award! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!