HSBC Bank is offering eligible new customers a $200 bonus when opening a HSBC Choice Checking account with qualifying activities.
To earn the bonus, simply deposit a minimum qualifying balance of $1,500 or more in new money in combined checking and savings accounts within 30 calendar days of account opening and maintain it for 90 days!
Once you meet all the requirements, you’ll automatically receive the $200 bonus in your new HSBC Choice Checking account in approximately eight weeks.
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$450 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $600||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||Up To $240||Review|
Table of Contents
HSBC Choice Checking Summary
HSBC Choice Checking $200 Bonus Information
- Direct Link To Offer
- Account Type: Choice Checking
- Availability: Online Only
- Expiration Date: 06/2/2019
- Opening Deposit: None
- Credit Card Funding: None
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Monthly Fee: Avoid the $15 monthly fee by having a recurring direct deposit or a minimum balance of $1,500.
- Additional Requirements: The Choice Checking account must be opened online.
- Household Limit: None listed
- Closing Account Fee: $25, if your account is closed within 180 days of opening
Choice Checking offers convenience and value to your day-to-day needs while serving as a gateway for all HSBC has to offer.
- Save on monthly maintenance fees
- Set up direct deposit or maintain the minimum monthly balance.
- Free online and mobile banking
- Stay in control and manage your money anytime, anywhere with 24/7 access.
- Access to HSBC ATMs worldwide, most with no withdrawal fees
- Take advantage of the expansive HSBC global network.
- HSBC Debit Mastercard® card
- The convenience of HSBC Debit Mastercard® card with no annual or monthly service fees.
- Optional overdraft protection
- Select Credit is a personal line of credit that allows you to borrow money as you need it, up to your available credit limit, at a competitively low APR. It can also be used as overdraft protection for your qualifying linked HSBC checking account.
Make sure you check out HSBC Bank from the offer table above to learn more about the $200 bonus with a HSBC Choice Checking account. You can open one online today.
No need for direct deposit to apply for this account. Plus, waive the the monthly fee if you maintain $1,500 balance in your account. Remember you must maintain the minimum qualifying balance on the account for at least 90 days to receive the bonus.
Feel free to comment below and let us know about your experience with HSBC bank or bonus!