If you have an American Express Credit Card, you have the chance to earn a $50 Statement Credit from this promotion! New and returning Hulu subscribers just need enroll their cards by August 23, 2017 and spend $50 or more on a Hulu account by February 24, 2018. Note that this offer is targeted, so you may not have it. If you do have it in any of your cards, you could get free Hulu for the next few months. Hulu is an online streaming subscription service where you can watch all your favorite TV shows and movies in one place. Their plans start at $7.99/month. Check your Amex offers today, and hurry and register before this offer ends!
Editor’s Note: If you’re looking for a new American Express card, you can apply for the Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express and get $300 after you spend $1,000 within the first 3 months of ownership.
Table of Contents
Hulu Amex $50 Statement Credit Info:
- Login Here!
- Promotion: Spend $50+ at Hulu for $50 Statement Credit
- Requirements: Hulu subscription and an American Express card
- Expiration Date: Register card by August 23, 2017 and complete payment by February 24, 2018
- Additional Requirements: Must register a valid Amex card and spend at least $50 on a Hulu account by the expiration date.
- Terms and Conditions: For new and returning subscribers only. Limit 1 statement credit(s) per American Express® online account. Statement credit will appear on your billing statement within 90 days after 2/24/2018, provided that American Express receives information from the merchant about your qualifying purchase.
How to Earn Hulu $50 Statement Credit:
- If you are an Amex cardholder, check to see if you have been targeted for this offer.
- Enroll this offer into your card by August 23, 2017.
- Register for a Hulu subscription and spend $50 by February 24, 2018 with your American Express card.
- Your statement credit will appear on your billing statement within 90 days after 2/24/2018.
This is a great chance for American Express members and new and existing Hulu customers to earn a $50 statement credit! As long as you have an Amex card and a Hulu account, you just need to register your card for this promotion by August 23, 2017. Then, spend $50 or more on Hulu subscriptions by February 24, 2018. Remember that Hulu plans start at $7.99/month. With Hulu, you can stream on your favorite devices, get unlimited access to the Hulu streaming library with limited or no commericials, and enjoy full seasons of exclusive series, hit movies, Hulu Originals, kids shows, and more! Check out more of these offers from our full list of Amex Offer Promotions!
The Chase Ink Business PreferredSM Card offers 80,000 bonus points after you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
You'll earn 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent on travel and select business categories each account anniversary year; 1 point per $1 on all other purchases - with no limit to the amount you can earn. Furthermore, points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
This card does come with a $95 annual fee but does not have any foreign transaction fees.