Are you a business owner who resides in Indiana, Kentucky, Michigan, Ohio, Pennsylvania, West Virginia, Illinois, or Wisconsin? If so, checkout this offer by Huntington Bank!
They are offering a $200 bonus when you open a Huntington Bank Business Checking 100 account and make total deposits of at least $2,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $200 bonus will be deposited into your account after all requirements are met.
With the Huntington Bank Business Checking 100 account, there are tons of benefits such as up to 100 transactions per month, access to branches, over 1,800 ATMs, and much more. This account is designed for businesses with lower checking activity and greater cash flow needs, so if that’s what you needed then read on to learn more!
To get started, click the “Get Coupon” button below, when you are on Huntington Bank’s web page scroll down to the Huntington Bank Business Checking 100 account information, press “Email My Coupon!“, and then take your coupon into a branch to open your business checking account.
Table of Contents
- 1 Business Checking 100 Account Info
- 2 How To Earn Bonus
- 3 Huntington Bank Online Banking
- 4 Huntington Bank Mobile Banking
- 5 Huntington Bank Text Banking
- 6 Huntington Bank Small Business Resources
- 7 Huntington Bank Debit MasterCard BusinessCard
- 8 Bottom Line
Business Checking 100 Account Info
- Account Type: Huntington Bank Business Checking 100
- Availability: IN, KY, MI, OH, PA, WV, IL, & WI (Bank Locator)
- Expiration: 08/07/2021
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- ChexSystems: Unknown, Let us know
- Opening Deposit: $100
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, Let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: None
- Closing Account Fee: $20 if account is closed within 180 days of opening
(Visit Huntington to learn more)
How To Earn Bonus
Receive the $200 bonus by completing the following requirements:
- From the Huntington Business Checking 100 offer page, simply input your email address to request a coupon then stop by your local Huntington Bank branch or talk to a Huntington Banker today and open a new Business Checking 100 Account.
- Make total deposits of at least $2,000 within 60 days of account opening.
- The $200 bonus will be deposited into your account after all requirements are met.
Huntington Bank Online Banking
Manage money easily and securely from nearly anywhere. With Huntington Bank Online Banking, all you need is a connected device and you can pay bills, view accounts and more. That’s banking convenience at your fingertips.
- Manage your accounts and account information online
- View and download statements and account activity
- Schedule and make transfers to and from other banks
- Schedule and make transfers
- Receive and manage account alerts
- Send secure messages
How to get started:
- Visit Huntington Bank’s website and sign in.
- Once you log in, you can view your balance and transactions, make transfers, send and receive money, deposit checks, pay bills, view online statements, and more.
Huntington Bank Mobile Banking
Move money and more by barely moving a finger. Huntington Bank Mobile Banking let’s you securely manage finances from nearly anywhere with a few taps on a phone or tablet. With their mobile banking app you will be able to do the following:
- Manage accounts on the go – View account activity and balances, pay bills automatically, set up e-mail alerts and more.
- Transfer money – Move funds between your accounts and schedule transfers.
- Deposit checks from your mobile device – It’s as simple as taking a picture.
- Find a location fast – View maps, directions, hours and ATM/drive-up info.
- View statements – Access your account statements 24/7 (Paperless options as well).Bank securely – Log in safely with the latest security technology, including Touch ID (iOS devices only).
How to get started:
- Download the EverBank mobile app on iOS or Android.
- Once you log in, you’ll see your account(s). You can view your balance and transactions, make transfers, send and receive money, deposit checks, pay bills, view online statements, and more.
Huntington Bank Text Banking
You will be able to access your accounts’ information with just the touch of your thumbs. With Huntington Bank Text Banking, updates on your account, balance, payment due date, and even transaction history are all able to accessed by texting the command words.
|BAL||Balance of your primary account|
|BAL NICKNM||Balance of a nicknamed account|
|BAL ALL||Balance of all your accounts|
|HIST||History for your primary account|
|HIST #||More history for your primary account|
|HIST NICKNM||History for a nicknamed account|
|HIST NICKNM #||More history for a nicknamed account|
|NICK||List of your account nicknames|
|COM||List of Text Banking commands|
|HELP||Contact information for help|
|STOP||Deactivates the number for Text Banking and Alerts|
How to get started:
- Create an Account via the Huntington Bank website.
- Sign up for Huntington Bank Mobile.
- Activate your mobile phone.
- Enter the activation code sent by Huntington Bank.
- View nicknames for you accounts and begin using Huntington Bank Text Banking!
Huntington Bank Small Business Resources
Business owners are faced with decisions that affect profitability, strategy, employees and other areas on a daily basis. Huntington Bank Small Business Resources provides calculators and educators to help you to impact those areas and most importantly your bottom line, in a positive way.
Small Business Calculator – Online calculators help you assess your borrowing needs, whether to lease or own your business location, and more.
Small Business Educator – Need help writing a business plan? Estimating capital needs? Managing inventory? Get answers with their educator.
Small Business Taxes Educator – Get answers to questions around payroll and tax management, inheritance and estate tax and more with their educators.
Retirement for Small Business Educator – Let their educators help answer your small business retirement plans and employee benefits questions.
Huntington Bank Debit MasterCard BusinessCard
The Huntington Debit MasterCard® BusinessCard® meets the needs of small business owners who are looking for a widely accepted payment method for their business purchasing and banking needs. Businesses with multiple employees can obtain individual cards for authorized personnel with full or limited functionality, making the card even more useful.
- Zero Liability – Feel safe using your debit card. You are protected against unauthorized purchases on your card.
- Worldwide Acceptance – Use your new debit card everywhere MasterCard is accepted. And access cash free at over 1,800 Huntington ATMs.
- Extended Warranty Coverage – Doubles the original manufacturer’s or store brand warranty for up to one year when you pay with your eligible MasterCard card.
- Purchase Assurance Coverage – Provides coverage for most items you purchase with your eligible MasterCard card if the item is damaged or stolen within 90 days of the date of purchase.
- Roadside Assistance – Arranges emergency roadside assistance if you get stuck on the road. Service fees are pre-negotiated and billed to your eligible MasterCard card.
- Travel Assistance Services – Provides pre-trip destination information such as visa/passport requirements, immunization, and help with lost/stolen travel documents and luggage.
- Vat Reclaim Service – MasterCard has the experience to expedite your claims for prompt and maximized payment. Cash from foreign VAT refunds reduces on-going international business travel costs by 10-15%.
- Mastercard Global Concierge Service – Provides personalized assistance for securing dinner reservations, tickets to events, coordinating business arrangements, locating hard-to-find items or booking travel.
- Masterrental® Car Rental Collision Damage Waiver Insurance – Pays for covered damages (physical damage and theft) to a rental vehicle when your eligible MasterCard card is used to initiate and pay for the entire rental transaction.
- Identity Theft Resolution Services – Assists you with credit bureau notification and credit card replacement, and provides you with an ID Theft Affidavit should you become the victim of Identity Theft.
I would recommend using the Huntington Bank Business Checking 100 account for those with smaller business expenses who would like to receive one of the highest quality business banking services. There are no monthly fees so if you have enough funds, you are not a Huntington Bank business customer, and would like a bonus, sign up today for a Huntington Bank Business Checking 100 account and earn a bonus!
If this offer did not suit you, visit our list of Bank Bonuses Without Direct Deposit and also our full list of Bank Bonuses that are filled with various financial institutions from banks, credit unions, and even federal credit unions that are offering great promotions, deals, and referrals!