Hyatt Gold Passport offers Stay More Play More Bonus Promotion where you can earn up to 75,000 Points when you register and complete stays by June 30, 2016. Registration and stay periods are from April 1 through June 30, 2016. Simply signup and get your first 5,000 points bonus after your five eligible nights at participating properties. Earn thousands more for every additional five nights, up to 25 nights and up to 75,000 bonus points during the Stay More Play More promotion. You must be a Hyatt Gold Passport member, if you haven’t already, join Hyatt Gold Passport today. Hyatt Gold Passport members will earn the standard five (5) points per eligible dollar spent. Platinum or Diamond members will still earn their tier bonus.
Table of Contents
Hyatt Gold Passport Bonus Promotion:
- Sign Up Now
- Promotion: Register for Hyatt Gold Passport promotion and earn points by completing nights. Stay Earn Total Points Earned –
5 Nights + 5,000 Points = 5,000
10 Nights + 10,000 Points = 15,000
15 Nights + 15,000 Points = 30,000
20 Nights + 20,000 Points = 50,000
25 Nights + 25,000 Points = 75,000
- Terms: The required nights do not need to be consecutive. Hyatt will track your eligible nights and once the stay qualifications have been met, your bonus points will be posted to your Hyatt Gold Passport membership account. Please allow 2 – 3 weeks after completing the criteria for bonus points to be posted to your Hyatt Gold Passport account. Eligible nights will be automatically counted. Members must provide their Hyatt Gold Passport membership number when making a reservation and at check-in. A maximum 75,000 bonus points may be earned, regardless of the number of nights completed during the Offer Period. For more info visit their FAQ page.
- Valid: Register and complete stays by 6/30/2016.
How to Get Hyatt 75,000 Points Bonus:
- Log into your Hyatt Gold Passport account and enroll for the promotional offer. Register at Hyatt.com/StayMorePlayMore.
- Book and complete a 5 night stay at a Hyatt Gold Passport property by June 30, 2016. You will receive 5,000 Hyatt Gold Passport bonus points after you complete five Eligible Nights, an additional 10,000 Hyatt Gold Passport bonus points after you complete 10 Eligible Nights, an additional 15,000 Hyatt Gold Passport bonus points after you complete 15 Eligible Nights, an additional 20,000 Hyatt Gold Passport bonus points after you complete 20 Eligible Nights, and an additional 25,000 Hyatt Gold Passport bonus points after you complete 25 Eligible Nights during the Offer Period.
- Book using your Chase Sapphire Preferred Card to maximize savings on travel expenses like lodging, air fare and even dining.
Sign up for this Hyatt Gold Passport Stay More Play More Bonus Promotion and earn up to 75K bonus points even if you don’t think you will complete all 25 stays. It doesn’t hurt, however if you are close to completing the offer, for example you’ve stayed at 8 participating properties, you may find it won’t take much more effort to stay at 3 more to get even more Bonus Points. What’s nice is that you can redeem points starting at only 5,000 point so your rewards and free nights add up quickly. See our full list of Bonus Points!
The World Of Hyatt Credit Card offers 30,000 Bonus Points after you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. Plus, 2 Bonus Points per $1 spent on purchases that earn 1 Bonus Point up to $15,000 in the first 6 months of account opening.
Limited Time offer: Apply by 9/30/21 and upon approval you'll receive 2 Tier-Qualifying Night Credits for each night you stay from 8/16/21 through 12/31/21.
You'll earn 9 points total for Hyatt stays - 4 Bonus Points per $1 spent at Hyatt hotels & 5 Base Points per $1 you can earn as a World of Hyatt member. To add, you'll earn 2 Bonus Points per $1 spent at restaurants, on airlines tickets purchased directly from the airlines, on local transit and commuting and on fitness club and gym memberships.
You'll earn 2 qualifying night credits towards tier status every time you spend $5,000 on your card.
This card does carry a $95 annual fee, however, the perks sure make up for it. For instance, you'll get 1 free night each year after your Cardmember anniversary at any Category 1-4 Hyatt hotel or resort and an extra free night at any Category 1-4 Hyatt hotel if you spend $15,000 during your cardmember anniversary year.