For those who purchased certain Hyland’s homeopathic products for babies or children between March 8, 2008 and March 30, 2017, you are eligible for a potential award from the Hyland’s Homeopathic Products Class Action Lawsuit! According to the lawsuit, Hyland’s made false and misleading representations about the effectiveness of the products listed above, in violation of state and federal law. Hyland’s denies all acts of allegations, however, they have agreed to settle the class-action lawsuit in order to avoid the further risk and cost of ongoing litigation. So if you are eligible, file a claim by June 28, 2017 to receive your potential award!
Hyland’s Homeopathic Products Lawsuit:
- Hyland’s Homeopathic Products Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: June 28, 2017
- Who’s Eligible: Class Members of the homeopathic products settlement include anyone who, between March 8, 2008 and March 30, 2017, purchased any of the following Hyland’s products: Cold ‘n Cough 4 Kids; Cough Syrup with 100% Natural Honey; Sniffles ‘n Sneezes 4 Kids; Complete Flu Care 4 Kids; Baby Teething Gel; Baby Cough Syrup; Baby Gas Drops; Baby Infant Earache Drops; and Baby Nighttime Tiny Cold Syrup.
- Estimated Amount: A full refund for all covered products purchased (with proof of purchase), or up to two units of covered products purchased (without proof of purchase).
- Proof of Purchase: Proof of purchase is not required. However, Class Members who do not submit proof of purchase will be limited to a refund of the MSRP for two products purchased.
- Case Name & Number: Forcellati v. Hyland’s Inc., Case No. 12-cv-1983 ODW (MRW), in the U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
How To File a Claim:
- Head over to the Hyland’s Homeopathic Products Claim Form.
- Look over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your information.
- Submit your claim by June 28, 2017 to receive your potential award!
For those who purchased certain Hyland’s homeopathic products for babies or children between March 8, 2008 and March 30, 2017, then you are eligible for a potential award from the Hyland’s Homeopathic Products Class Action Lawsuit! According to the lawsuit, Hyland’s falsely represents that its homeopathic products “provide fast, safe and effective relief from cold and flu symptoms.” The plaintiffs argue that homeopathy is pseudoscience, and that Hyland’s homeopathic products contain highly diluted concentrations of the ingredients listed as active ingredients. So if you’re eligible, file a claim by June 28, 2017 to receive your potential award! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
The Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card offers 100k bonus points after you spend $15,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 toward travel when redeemed through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
You'll earn 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent on travel and select business categories each account anniversary year; 1 point per $1 on all other purchases - with no limit to the amount you can earn. Furthermore, points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
This card does come with a $95 annual fee but does not have any foreign transaction fees.