On my last Sprint post on my family plan, I told you guys that I have a 25% corporate discount and only 5% loyalty discount.
Joseph wrote to me via email:
i pay 35 for first 2 sprint lines plus 6 per additional line. 2000
shared min. 6pm nights, 500 txt per line, free roaming, free vision.
this is with 27% corp disc. + 30% loyalty disc, but be4 taxes. (orig.
70/month for 2 lines + 10 per addl line).
I was totally shock because he has a 30% loyalty discount! I wrote him back wondering how he got so high. For which he replied:
till i got 30 the most i heard of was 25 (on slickdeals). i called
rentention in the first 30 days to cancel, claiming that verizon
offers me a 30% corp disc. i hoped they would offer me 25, but she
offered to match 30 w/a loyalty–since she couldnt find the comp. name
i made up on her list. afterwards i got the actual corp disc.
Wow, that was just crazy I thought…I decided to call Sprint Retention and see if I could get a higher loyalty discount. Me dialing *2
- CSR: how can I help you?
- Me: I would like to be transferred to Retention.
- CSR: sure, one moment
- New CSR: How can I help you?
- Me: Hi, I’ve been a loyalty Sprint customer for years now. I’ve been struggling to pay my bills. My friend, who is also with Sprint, has a 25% discount. Could I get the same as his?
- CSR: I see that you have a loyalty discount with us.
- Me: But it’s only 5%
- CSR: I can give you 20% loyalty discount for 1 year.
- Me: Can you make it permanent?
- CSR: No, I’m sorry. I can either give you 20% for 1 year or 15% for two years.
- Me: In that case, I will take the 15% for two years. Thank you.
I think I just lower my monthly Sprint bill to $45 a month. I’m rich biatchhhh! Peace out!