iConsumer is a rewards shopping portal that is now offering cash back and shares of iConsumer stock on purchases. When you sign up for membership you are also getting the opportunity to be an owner. This is a unique opportunity to have ownership in a company in which you help generate revenue. In the mean time they are offering some of the highest cash back that you can definitely take advantage of. For example you can get 4% cash back at eBay, limited up to $20 per month. Cash back for Giftcards.com is 1.6%, that means if you buy $500 Visa Prepaid card your cash back after shipping and taxes is $8.11. Paying $500.83 for a $500 Visa Gift card is an awesome deal! Cash out starts at $25, and you will earn double cash back from now until the end of this month!
Earn Double Cash Back Bonus:
- Sign up with iConsumer to earn 100 Shares of this company.
- You must reach a minimum cashback threshold of $25 cashback. This means you must shop through your account at many of their cashback merchants until you reach the minimum which should be fairly easy to do quickly as they are currently paying some of the highest rates and doubling it. Transactions will appear in your account within 30 days and available for pay out in 90 days.
- Refer friends and you both earn 100 Shares. Sign up is free and all members are owners, you will receive 100 shares per referral.
- FREE to join and use
- 100% commission returned as a cashback rebate
- FREE pay-outs through Check via mail. (PayPal or direct deposit will be available at a future date)
- Stack the savings with cashback + coupons
- Invite your friends and earn 100 ownership shares for each
- Currently highest cashback rates
- There is a $2 per month inactivity fee if your account is inactive for two or more years.
- Save more at over 1,700+ of the most popular retailers online.
This is a new concept in the cash back/portal shopping arena that allows the users to also have an stake in the success of the company. They have yet to go public with an IPO so this looks like an early stage to see where it pans out. Think of it as contributing into a 401 but with no risk. Even better you will get some of the highest cash back rates right now. Save even more money through our complete list of cash back shopping sites!