Sign up for IHG Rewards Club Dining to earn up to 1,000 bonus IHG Rewards Club points when you spend $30 or more and complete a review within 30 days. IHG Rewards Club Dining is free to join and allows you to earn points when dining at any of the 10,000 participating restaurants, bars, and clubs nationwide. Good through March 31, 2017, this 1,000 bonus points offer is available for new members that spend $30 or more at an eligible restaurant and complete a review within 30 days of the purchase.
Table of Contents
IHG Rewards Club Dining Bonus Points Info:
- Sign up Offer
- Account Type: IHG Rewards Club Dining
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration Date: 3/31/2017
- Requirements: Spend $30 total at a program location and complete your post-dine review within 30 days of joining.
- Points Expiration: None
- Terms: Note that all checks must be paid for with a credit or debit card registered with IHG Rewards Club Dining at the time of the visit.
How To Earn 1,000 Bonus Points:
- Join IHG® Rewards Club Dining by March 31, 2017.
- Within 30 days of joining, dine at any participating location and spend $30 or more (including tax and tip) using your registered credit or debit card.
- Complete your online review within 30 days of your visit.
- Earn 1,000 bonus points.
Anyone can sign up for IHG Rewards Club Dining to take advantage of the 1,000 bonus points promotion! This is an easy way for you to work toward a free hotel night just by eating out and writing an online review! When you complete all of the requirements, you just have to wait 4 to 6 weeks for your points to post from the date of your qualifying purchase. If you like this offer, check out our full list of Points, Miles & Bonuses Promotions!
Learn More About This Card Here
|With the Chase IHG® Rewards Club Premier Credit Card:
-Earn 80,000 bonus points after spending $2,000 on purchases within the first three months of account opening
-Enjoy a Free Night after each account anniversary year at eligible IHG hotels worldwide. Plus, enjoy a free reward night when you redeem points for any stay of 4 or more nights
-Earn 10 points per $1 spent when you stay at an IHG hotel
-Earn 2 points per $1 spent on purchases at gas stations, grocery stores, and restaurants. Earn 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases
-Platinum Elite status as long as you remain a Premier card member
-Global Entry or TSA Pre?® Fee Credit of up to $100 every 4 years as reimbursement for the application fee charged to your card
-IHG Rewards Club Bonus points are redeemable at hotels such as InterContinental®, Crowne Plaza®, Kimpton®, EVEN® Hotels, Indigo® Hotels & Holiday Inn®