Find the latest Imperfect Foods promotions, discount codes, deals, and coupons here to save money on produce, groceries, and snacks up to 30% less than grocery store prices.!
Imperfect Foods helps eliminate food waste and creates a better food system for everyone. You will find all types of produce, groceries and more here. For more information about Imperfect Foods and their current offers, continue reading below.
If you would like to see more referral promotions, you can check it out here. These promotions will help you save money just by signing up using a referral link!
Table of Contents
About Imperfect Foods
Imperfect Foods was founded in 2015 with a mission to eliminate food waste and build a better food system for everyone. We offer imperfect (yet delicious) produce, affordable pantry items, and quality eggs, dairy, proteins, and more. We deliver them conveniently to our customers’ doorsteps, helping them save time, money, and the planet.
Our customers can get the healthy, seasonal produce they want alongside the grocery staples they rely on, without having to compromise their budget or values. We’re proving that doing the right thing for the planet doesn’t have to cost more, and that shopping for quality ingredients can support the people and resources that it takes to grow our favorite foods.
How Imperfect Foods Works
In the United States, 40% of food is left to waste and 20 billion pounds of fresh produce are unharvested or unsold every year. Imperfect Foods was created in order to reduce food waste. They offer the perfectly good food that doesn’t make it to the shelves because of:
- Cosmetic. The food doesn’t look beautiful, like scarred fruits and vegetables, almonds with minor damage on the skin and blemished apples because of a rough winter. They might not look perfect, but they taste great.
- Off-Spec. The food that doesn’t meet the strict specifications set by buyers, usually because of the way it’s harvested or packaged.
- Surplus/Excess Inventory. The farmer ends up with too much food, because the harvest was overly bountiful, production was over-forecasted, the market was flooded or the buyer backed out of a large order.
- Undervalued. There isn’t enough demand for the food. For example, broccoli leaves are edible, healthy and delicious, but it often gets left in the field because broccoli crowns are what sells.
- Packaging Change. When a brand changes their look, the food in the old packaging often gets left in the dust.
- Short Coded. The food has an expiration date less than a few months away. Traditional retail stores avoid stocking these items.
Every delivery begins with a starter option (small/medium/large and conventional/organic). Depending on your starter option, there is fee of $11 to $43 per order, plus a $4.99 to $5.99 delivery fee. Imperfect Foods currently delivers to most of the West South Central region, Midwest, Northeast and all along the West Coast.
Current Imperfect Foods Promotions
$20 Off Your First Imperfect Foods Order
If you want to try out Imperfect Foods, they are currently offering a sweet promotion to help you save on your next purchase. You can get $20 Off Your First Imperfect Foods Order! Take advantage of this while you can before it expires. We don’
- Promotion: $20 Off Your First Imperfect Foods Order
- Expiration: Limited time only
- Availability: Imperfect Foods
- How to get it:
- Click the link below to head to the Imperfect Foods website
- Use a referral link to register and the bonus will automatically be applied
- We do not currently have a referral link to share so feel free to share yours in the comments!
(Click here to start shopping at Imperfect Foods)
Give $10, Get $10 Referrals
Love Imperfect Foods so much you want to tell your friends? Imperfect Foods offers a Referral Program where you can give $10 to a friend you refer and receive $10 as well! You will receive the reward once your friend signs up!
- Promotion: Give $10, Get $10 Referrals
- Where to get it: Imperfect Foods
- How to get it:
- Log into your Imperfect Foods account.
- Click “Refer Friends” on the left-hand menu (website) or from the drop-down menu (mobile).
- Choose your sharing method – email, Facebook, Messenger – or copy your special referral link and share it wherever.
- Terms & Conditions: There’s no limit to how many friends you can refer..
(Click here to learn more about the referral bonus)
If you’re looking for a way to get produce and groceries delivered straight to you, try out Imperfect Foods and see if you like it! You can save money on Imperfect Foods by checking back here for the latest deals.