You can earn a $50 Referral Bonus when you refer a friend who opens a personal Checking account from Inland Bank.
To qualify for the $100 bonus, you must open a checking account and:
- Download this form to start referring.
- Fill in your information (or Referring Customer’s information).
- Save the form to your computer.
- Send the form to your friends via email, or print and distribute.
- Ask your friend to fill out the form and bring the form with them when they open their new account.
Inland Bank $50 or $100 Referral Bonus
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Availability: IL
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: $25 – $5,000
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Monthly Fee: $4, avoidable
- Household Limit: 3
- Closing Account Fee: $25, if closed within 45 days
Editor’s Note: There is an alternative offer for a $100 bonus when you refer a friend who opens a VIP Checking Account. See a Banker for Details. View more checking info here.
(Offer Expiration unknown)
- Referer: Limit 3 rewards of $50 per person per year ($150 total per person).
- To receive the $50 referral reward, the referrer must be a current Inland Bank and Trust Checking customer (excludes Money Market and Health Savings Accounts, and Inland Bank employees) in good standing AND the Referee must (1) present this completed form at the time the account is opened and (2) complete the account opening and eStatements requirement outlined in the Referee section below.
- Your $50 referral reward will be deposited into your Inland Bank Checking Account within 20 days after the Referee has completed all qualifying requirements.
- Note: if the Referee opens their account online using the promo code listed above a Customer Service representative will contact the Referee for a copy of this form.
- 2 – Referee: Offer is not available to existing Inland Bank checking customers or Inland Bank employees.
- Offer is not available to those with fiduciary accounts, or those who have closed an Inland Bank checking account within the last 6 months or closed with a negative balance.
- To receive the $50 checking bonus: 1) Open a new Inland Bank personal Checking Account at any branch location or online at inlandbank.com (excludes Health Savings Accounts) , which is subject to approval; 2) Deposit minimum required for their selected account, or more, at account opening; AND 3) enroll in eStatements within 45 days of account opening.
- After you have completed all qualifying requirements, we will deposit the bonus into your new account within 20 business days.
- Account must be in good standing to receive bonus. $50 reward subject to 1099 reporting.
- Consult your tax advisor.
- Offer available only to Illinois residents and can be redeemed at Inland Bank’s branch locations or online at inlandbank.com.
- Offer cannot be combined with any other offer, may be withdrawn at any time and is subject to change without notice.
- If the checking account is closed by the consumer or Inland Bank within six months after opening we will deduct the bonus amount at closing.
- New accounts closed before 45 days are subject to a $25 closing fee.
- Offer excludes Brokers.
- You can receive only one new checking related bonus each calendar year.
- 3 – By signing above you are authorizing Inland Bank and Trust to release the information that you have opened an account at the bank to the referring customer in order to pay their bonus.
- The Inland name and logo are registered trademarks being used under license.
At Inland Bank, you’ll be able to find the checking account that fits your life.