All residents who have ever received a phone call on behalf of Boyd Biloxi from October 16, 2013 to May 11, 2016 may be eligible for a gift card valued at $150 redeemable at a Boyd Biloxi or other Boyd Gaming property. IP Casino Resort has entered into a settlement regarding their violation of the TCPA. A plaintiff claimed that IP Casino Resort placed calls advertising promotions to consumers who did not give consent to be called. The owners of IP Casino Boyd Biloxi has denied any wrongdoing but has agreed to the settlement. So if you are eligible, file a claim by 12/06/2016 to receive your potential award!
IP Casnio Resort Class Action Lawsuit:
- IP Casino Resort Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 12/6/16
- Who’s Eligible: Class members are eligible if you received a phone call from October 16, 2013 to May 11, 2016 from Biloxi about any type of deals or promotions
- Estimated Amount: $150 gift redeemable at a Biloxi Casino Property
- Proof of Purchase:Yes
- Case Name & Number: Jason Bennett v. Boyd Biloxi LLC d/b/a IP Casino Resort Spa, Case No. 1:14-cv-00330-WS-M, in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Alabama, Southern Division
How to File a Claim:
- Head on over to the IP Casino Resort and Spa Claim Form
- Read over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Fill out the claim form with your information.
- Submit your claim by 12/6/2016 receive your potential award!
If you ever received a call from Biloxi without consent about an advertisement or promotion you may be eligible for the $150 gift card. According to the settlement, plaintiffs claimed they were contacted by Biloxi with pre recorded messages advertising promotions for the Casino and Resort. Biloxi has denied any wrongdoing but has agreed to the settlement. So if you are eligible, file a claim by 12/6/2016 to receive your potential award! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!