The rush of gambling can be exhilarating! If you like to gamble at Isle of Capri and are a member of their casino fan club you may be eligible for a potential award from the Isle of Capri Casino Fan Club Loyalty Program Class Action Lawsuit! According to the lawsuit, members of the casino fan club claim that they were overcharged commissions on winning bets placed on an electronic game called Organic Dice. Isle of Capri and Interblock deny any wrongdoings but have agreed to settle the lawsuit to avoid the burden and expense of ongoing litigation. If you’re eligible, submit a claim form to receive your potential award by January 19, 2018!
Isle of Capri Casino Fan Club CAL:
- Isle of Capri Casino Fan Club Loyalty Program Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 01/19/2018
- Who’s Eligible: Anyone who, between July 8, 2015 and Jan. 22, 2017 were members of the Isle of Capri Fan Club and placed at least one winning buy bet while playing craps on an Interblock-made Organic Dice electronic gaming machine at the Isle of Capri Pompano Park casino.
- Estimated Amount: Up to $30
- Proof of Purchase: Yes
- Case Name & Number: Brna, et al. v. Isle of Capri Casinos Inc., et al., Case No. 0:17-cv-60144-FAM, in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida
How to File a Claim:
- Head on over to the Isle of Capri Casino Fan Club Loyalty Program Claim Form.
- Read over and complete the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Submit your claim form to receive your potential award by January 19, 2018!
Did you feel cheated from your winnings of an Organic Dice Machine at Isle of Capri Casinos? You may be eligible for a potential award from the Isle of Capri Casino Fan Club Loyalty Program Class Action Lawsuit if you were charged more than the 5% commission stated in the game’s rules. When you win, you should feel like a winner, there is no reason that your winnings should be incorrectly deducted. If you are eligible for the lawsuit expect a potential award by January 19, 2018! Are you interested in other potential ways to earn cash? Make sure to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!