iSolved agreed to a nearly $2.5 million class action lawsuit settlement to resolve claims it collected and stored employee fingerprints without getting consent or providing the required disclosures.
Plaintiffs in the biometric class action lawsuit accused iSolved of failing to obtain consent before collecting and storing biometrics such as fingerprints. The class action lawsuit claimed iSolved violated Illinois’ Biometric Information Privacy Act (BIPA) by failing to get consent or provide various disclosures.
iSolved is a human capital management (HCM) solutions company that provides timekeeping and other services.
iSolved hasn’t admitted any wrongdoing but agreed to a $2.48 million class action lawsuit settlement to resolve these claims.
iSolved Fingerprint Time Clocks Class Action Lawsuit
- Who’s Eligible:
- Individuals who scanned their finger in Illinois through an iSolved time clock and whose biometrics were shared with or stored by iSolved between Nov. 7, 2014, and Nov. 11, 2022
- Estimated Amount: Between $640 and $965 (estimated)
- Proof of Purchase: N/A
- Claim Form Deadline: 04/11/2023
- Case Name & Number:
- Villagomez, et al. v. iSolved HCM LLC, Case No. 19-CH-12932, in the Illinois Circuit Court for Cook County
- How to file a claim:
- Head over to the Claim Form.
- Read over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your info.
- Submit your claim form to receive your potential award!
(Click here to file a claim)
Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements! Be sure to give our list of No-Proof Class Action lawsuit to see other settlements you may qualify for.
Leave a Reply