New York City AKA “Big Apple” is prominent local for tourism featuring fascinating destinations such as Central Park, Statue of Liberty, Times Square, Brooklyn Bridge, Metropolitan Museum of Art, Broadway and so much more! Chances are that you will never run out of things to do & places to visit in New York City. This is a prime destination to-go-to for those that need some time off to recharge their batteries. For a very limited time only, JetBlue Airways is offering round-trip flight from Los Angeles to New York City with fares starting as low as $286. Supplies are limited so book your flight ASAP!
We recommend you look up your preferred dates on Google Flights in case there is a cheaper price than the ones we listed. Depending when you book, the prices can change! (YMMV) The airline fares rule associated with your flight and be reviewed over pre-purchase, on your contract, and post purchase with the itinerary displayed on their website, be sure you read their full terms before making your purchase.
Table of Contents
Flights from Los Angeles to New York City
- Buy Now!
- Promotion: Round-trip from Los Angeles to New York City, NY for $286
- Valid: Valid for travel until early June
Get Los Angeles/New York City Flight Deal:
- Use Priceline to check the flights and times that fit best for you. (YMMV)
- To earn cash back we highly recommend using the Best Credit Card Bonuses to save the most money.
- Once you found the times that you would like to make sure you book it early so that it doesn’t change.
- Enjoy your flight!
Fun filled paradise awaits you, take this opportunity to enjoy everything New York City has to offer for a memorable vacation! JetBlue Airways is offering round-trip flights from Los Angeles to New York with rates as low as $286! Flight deals go fast to book your trip before it is too late! I highly recommend going so you can experience a new part of the world! US citizens should visit the US Passports & International Travel website for the latest information, including exercising safety abroad and entry requirements. This is the cheapest fare I found but please let us know if you got anything different!
The Chase Sapphire Reserve offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $900 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 10X total points on hotels and car rentals when you purchase travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards immediately after the first $300 is spent on travel purchases annually.
• 5X total points on flights
• 3X points on other travel and dining
• 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases
When redeeming your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 50% more value.
This card does carry a $550 annual fee and there are no foreign transaction fees. However, you're able to earn a $300 Annual Travel Credit as reimbursement for travel purchases charged to your card each account anniversary year & up to $100 application fee credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre?®.