With holidays around the corner, sign up for Amazon Prime to enjoy free 2-day shipping, access to additional Amazon services and more. Now through November 27, 2017, you can get 3,000 bonus points through JetBlue’s TrueBlue points special offer when you sign up for an annual subscription to Amazon Prime! By becoming a Prime member you can enjoy all the perks and benefits such as free two-day shipping on over 50 million items, unlimited streaming of movies and TV shows with Prime Video, unlimited streaming of millions of songs and thousands of playlists and free Kindle e-books, unlimited photo storage, and much more. Not only that, Prime members can access their benefits onboard all JetBlue flights in the U.S.
JetBlue Amazon Prime Promotion:
- Learn More
- Promotion: Get 3,000 TrueBlue points
- Expiration: November 27, 2017 at 11:59:59 PM ET
- Availability: New Prime members only
- Terms: Must register for this promotion
Earn 3,000 Points JetBlue:
- Visit the Jetblue TrueBlue Prime promotion page.
- Sign in or sign up for a TrueBlue account.
- Only a fully paid annual Amazon Prime membership ($99 before taxes) will be eligible for the promotion.
- Wait at least 30 days after your purchase has been successfully completed for the points to be posted to your TrueBlue account.
- Enjoy your points.
With this JetBlue TrueBlue Prime offer, you can earn 3,000 points when you sign up for an annual subscription to Amazon Prime. Keep in mind this promotion is limited to one Amazon Prime membership per TrueBlue account. So if you are a frequent flyer with JetBlue and is not an Amazon Prime member yet, be sure to consider this promotion and take advantage of this limited time offer. Check out our full listings of points, miles, and bonuses for more offers like this!
The Delta SkyMiles® Gold American Express Card offers 35,000 bonus miles after you spend $1,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
You'll earn 2X Miles on Delta purchases, at restaurants worldwide and at U.S. supermarkets; 1X mile for every eligible dollar you spend on purchases.
There is a $95 annual fee, however, there is a $0 introductory annual fee for the first year (See Rates & Fees). Now, you'll get a savings of up to $240 per round trip for a family of four by being able to check your first bag free on Delta flights.