If you like traveling for cheap, here’s a great deal for you! If so, you can get a round-trip flight with JetBlue from New York to Oakland starting $296. There’s plenty you can do in Oakland, like Start your day with an epic breakfast at Mama’s Royal Cafe, Soak up the local flavor with a mosey through the Rockridge, Temescal, and Dimond districts, and much more! You can also book the other way around and go to New York from Oakland. This deal absolutely ends today so book now!
The airline fares rule associated with your flight and be reviewed over pre-purchase, on your contract, and post purchase with the itinerary displayed on their website, be sure you read their full terms before making your purchase.We recommend you look up your preferred dates on Google Flights in case there is a cheaper price than the ones we listed. Depending when you book, the prices can change! (YMMV)
Flights from New York to Oakland:
- Buy It Now
- Promotion: Round-trip from New York to Oakland starting $296
- Routes: From New York to Oakland
- Distance: 5,138 miles or 5.8 cents per mile
- Valid: from September – October
- Terms: Prices shown based on searches made in the last 24 hours. Due to constant changing availability, these fares may no longer be available. For FAQ you can contact your airlines at their Help page. Baggage fees are not included in your trip cost unless otherwise stated and will be charged directly by the airline at check-in. Please visit your chosen carrier to review all fare cost including taxes and baggage fees. Purchases must be made at least 2 weeks in advance of departure.
How To Get Oakland Flight Deal:
- Once you found the times that you would like to make sure you book it early so that it doesn’t change.
- Use Priceline to check the flights and times that fit best for you. We recommend selecting jetBlue since their prices seem to be the cheapest. (YMMV)
- To earn cash back we highly recommend using Citi Hilton HHonors Visa Signature Card to save the most money.
Traveling to Oakland for that cheap is a bargain! You’ll also be a driving distance from San Francisco so you might as well take advantage of this offer before it runs out! This offer runs out today so purchase it when you can. Make sure you use your Citi Hilton HHonors Visa Signature Card to save the maximum amount of money! This card is great for traveling anywhere. US citizens should visit the US Passports & International Travel website for the latest information, including exercising safety abroad and entry requirements. Sample date: September 12th – 19th. This is the cheapest fare I found but tell us if you got anything different! If you want more Cheap Flight Deals, check out our master list!
With the American Express Blue Business CashTM Card, you'll earn a $250 statement credit after you make $3,000 in purchases on your Card in your first 3 months.
Plus, earn 2% cash back on all eligible purchases on up to $50,000 per calendar year, then 1%. Cash back earned is automatically credited to your statement.
From workflow to inventory to floor plans, your business is constantly changing. That’s why you’ve got the power to spend beyond your credit limit with Expanded Buying Power§.Just remember, the amount you can spend above your credit limit is not unlimited. It adjusts with your use of the Card, your payment history, credit record, financial resources known to American Express and other factors.
This card comes with no annual fee (See Rates & Fees).