If you want a chance to travel to Florida, here’s a great opportunity for you! If so, you can get a round-trip flight with jetBlue Airways from Baltimore to Miami starting at $266. Fort Lauderdale is a city on Florida’s southeastern coast, known for its beaches and miles of boating canals. The Strip is a popular promenade running along oceanside highway A1A. Once the site of raucous spring break parties, the Strip is now lined in upscale outdoor restaurants, bars, boutiques and luxury hotels. Port Everglades, in nearby Hollywood, is among the world’s busiest cruise terminals. Take advantage of this flight deal and book your flight today!
We recommend you look up your preferred dates on Google Flights in case there is a cheaper price than the ones we listed. Depending when you book, the prices can change! (YMMV) The airline fares rule associated with your flight and be reviewed over pre-purchase, on your contract, and post purchase with the itinerary displayed on their website, be sure you read their full terms before making your purchase.
Flights from San Francisco to Fort Lauderdale
- Buy It Now
- Promotion: Round-trip from San Francisco to Fort Lauderdale starting at $266
- Routes: From San Francisco, California to Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- Distance: 5,156 miles
|San Francisco (SFO)||Fort Lauderdale (FLL)|
We used the dates of December 8 – December 13, 2016 to trigger this offer but you can always try your own dates and cities in case you can catch the same or better deal!
- Valid: Valid for travel until early December. January, 2017 – May, 2017 availability for $10 more. Must purchase at least 21 days in advance of departure.
- Terms: Prices shown based on searches made in the last 24 hours. Due to constant changing availability, these fares may no longer be available. For FAQ you can contact your airlines at their Help page. Baggage fees are not included in your trip cost unless otherwise stated and will be charged directly by the airline at check-in. Please visit your chosen carrier to review all fare cost including taxes and baggage fees. Purchases must be made at least 2 weeks in advance of departure.
How To Get SFO/FLL Flight Deal:
- Use Priceline to check the flights and times that fit best for you. We recommend selecting United Airlines since their prices seem to be the cheapest. (YMMV)
- To earn cash back we highly recommend using AMEX Premier Rewards Gold Card to save the most money.
- Once you found the times that you would like to make sure you book it early so that it doesn’t change.
This is a great trip to take a vacation! Plan early in order to receive this benefit. I highly recommend going so you can experience a new part of the world! Make sure you use your Citi Hilton HHonors Visa Signature Card to save the maximum amount of money! This card is great for traveling anywhere. US citizens should visit the US Passports & International Travel website for the latest information, including exercising safety abroad and entry requirements. This is the cheapest fare I found but please let us know if you got anything different! If you want more Cheap Flight Deals, check out our master list!
With the American Express Blue Business CashTM Card, you'll earn a $250 statement credit after you make $3,000 in purchases on your Card in your first 3 months.
0.0% intro APR on purchases for 12 months from the date of account opening, then a variable rate, 17.99% - 25.99%, based on your creditworthiness and other factors as determined at the time of account opening.
Plus, earn 2% cash back on all eligible purchases on up to $50,000 per calendar year, then 1%. Cash back earned is automatically credited to your statement.
From workflow to inventory to floor plans, your business is constantly changing. That’s why you’ve got the power to spend beyond your credit limit with Expanded Buying Power§.Just remember, the amount you can spend above your credit limit is not unlimited. It adjusts with your use of the Card, your payment history, credit record, financial resources known to American Express and other factors.
This card comes with no annual fee (See Rates & Fees).
Leave a Reply