Need a status when it comes to booking flights?If you’ve done the JetBlue Mosaic Status Match promotion in 2017, then you should be aware of how it works. They match your elite status with another airline such as Virgin America, Alaska, Delta, Southwest, American or United then you may qualify for Mosaic status. If you did do that promotion, the expiration date has passed but today, they just extended it to January 31, 2018. That means if you have the status, you have till the end of the month to enjoy the benefits. Sadly the challenge has expired but for those that currently have Mosaic status, rack up your benefits before they expire!
JetBlue Status Match Promotion:
- Learn More!
- Promotion: Mosaic statue with JetBlue has been extended
- Expiration Date: January 31, 2018
- Availability: only available for current Mosaic status holders
- Terms: The actual status match promotion has ended, it is just those that were already matched during the prior promotion are getting a 1 month extension.
Enjoy Your Mosaic Status:
- If you completed the JetBlue Mosaic Challenge in 2017 and earned the Mosaic status, you may continue.
- Previously the expiration dated to be in 2017 but now it has been extended to January 31, 2018.
- Enjoy your benefits longer before the expiration date is here!
For those that completed the JetBlue Mosaic Challenge, we have good news for you guys! Previously JetBlue stated that the status would end in 2017 but it was just recently extended to January 31, 2018. That means if you did complete the challenge in 2017 and earned the status, you have extra time to enjoy the benefits! The challenge is unfortunately not available but nonetheless, enjoy the benefits for current Mosaic status holders. Find more ways to earn Points, Miles, and Bonuses and ways to save money here on HMB!
The American Express® Gold Card offers 60,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $4,000 on eligible purchases with your new Card within the first 6 months. Terms apply.
You'll have the opportunity to earn:
• 4X Membership Rewards Points on Restaurants, including takeout and delivery, plus, earn 4X points for Uber Eats purchases too.
• 4X Membership Rewards points at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $25,000 per calendar year in purchases, then 1X).
This card has an annual fee of $250 with no foreign transaction fees (See Rates & Fees).