JetBlue has partnered with Lyft to create a promotion for all you travelers out there. You can now link your TrueBlue and Lyft account together and start earning 30 points for every airport ride you take up to 1200 points per year. If you’ve never used Lyft before, you can now get $15 off your first ride or 750 TrueBlue points! While this promotion does not necessarily give you that many points per year, it still doesn’t hurt to connect your Lyft and TrueBlue accounts if you use them often.
JetBlue/Lyft Points Info:
- More Info
- Promotion: 30 Trueblue points for every airport ride with Lyft
- Expiration: N/A
- Terms: Up to only 1200 points annually
How to get JetBlue/Lyft Points Offer:
- Head on over to the Lyft/JetBlue partnership promotion
- Login with your Lyft or JetBlue account and sync them together
- Take a ride with Lyft to the airport to start earning points
This offer is great if you use Lyft to get around, especially if you’re a frequent traveler with JetBlue. There is a limit of 1200 points per year so it’s not too much but it’s better than nothing. Remember you can get Get 750 TrueBlue points or $15 off just for signing up and taking your first Lyft ride. Hopefully with Lyft will begin to partner with other airlines as well so there can be even more promotions. Feel free to check out some of the other deals happening right now where you can Save Money!
The Southwest Rapid Rewards® Premier Credit Card offers 50,000 bonus points after spending $1,000 on purchases in the first 3 months.
In addition, you'll earn 6,000 bonus points after your Cardmember anniversary each year.
• Earn 3X points on Southwest purchases.
• Earn 2X points on local transit and commuting, including rideshare.
• Earn 2X points on internet, cable, phone services, and select streaming.
You're able to redeem your points for flights, hotel stays, gift cards, access to events and more.
This card does carry a $99 annual fee, but there are no foreign transaction fee.