JetBlue has partnered with Lyft to create a promotion for all you travelers out there. You can now link your TrueBlue and Lyft account together and start earning 30 points for every airport ride you take up to 1200 points per year. If you’ve never used Lyft before, you can now get $15 off your first ride or 750 TrueBlue points! While this promotion does not necessarily give you that many points per year, it still doesn’t hurt to connect your Lyft and TrueBlue accounts if you use them often.
JetBlue/Lyft Points Info:
- More Info
- Promotion: 30 Trueblue points for every airport ride with Lyft
- Expiration: N/A
- Terms: Up to only 1200 points annually
How to get JetBlue/Lyft Points Offer:
- Head on over to the Lyft/JetBlue partnership promotion
- Login with your Lyft or JetBlue account and sync them together
- Take a ride with Lyft to the airport to start earning points
This offer is great if you use Lyft to get around, especially if you’re a frequent traveler with JetBlue. There is a limit of 1200 points per year so it’s not too much but it’s better than nothing. Remember you can get Get 750 TrueBlue points or $15 off just for signing up and taking your first Lyft ride. Hopefully with Lyft will begin to partner with other airlines as well so there can be even more promotions. Feel free to check out some of the other deals happening right now where you can Save Money!
The Southwest Rapid Rewards Premier Credit Card offers 40,000 points after you spend $1,000 on purchases in the first 3 months. Plus, earn 3X points on dining, including takeout and eligible delivery services, for the first year.
• 2x points per $1 spent on Southwest® purchases & Rapid Rewards® hotel/car rental partner purchases;
• 1x point on all other purchases.
You're able to redeem your points for flights, hotel stays, gift cards, access to events and more.
This card does carry a $99 annual fee, but there are no foreign transaction fee.