Since I’ve been making 9%+ on my loans at Lending Club, I just made two more loans at lending club today. My experience with Lending Club has been a very smooth one. Within my account, I hit invest, then select how much I want to invest, select the % return, and click add. I’ve sticking with safe investment, so my loans has been grade A with 8% or 9.63% return. I recommend to choose those two options when selecting the loans you want to invest in.
Lending Club was kind enough to allow me to offer my readers a special promotion: Open a lending account and receive a $25 bonus. You can use this bonus to make your first loan. To take advantage of this promotion, please click on this specific promotional link. Many of my readers have gotten the bonus and have enjoy their experience.
Here’s what to do:
- Go though this Special Lending Club link
- Fill in your name, email, password, and make up a user ID.
- Verify your identity
- Add your bank account and wait them to withdraw an amount less than $1
- Wait for a few days, and verify the amount that has been withdrawn.
- Deposit $1 to get $25 bonus.
- Bonus will show up after the initial deposit.
With the $25 bonus, you can’t lose if you just want to try it out with your bonus money. If you don’t like the return on your bank savings account, then deposit more money into your Lending Club account to invest. To be safe, I highly recommend to choose credit grade A to invest in.