For Class Members including all borrowers or guarantors of a Chase or Chase-serviced account in which your consumer credit information was accessed by chase through an Account Review between Oct. 16, 2009 and Oct. 16, 2014, at the time when the account met any one of the following criteria which includes, the account was closed with a zero balance, the account had been sold or transferred to a third party, the debt on the account had been discharged in bankruptcy, chase had foreclosed the property securing the account loan, chase had sold in a short sale or had transferred through a deed in lieu of foreclosure the property securing the account loan, you are entitled to benefits from the JPMorgan Chase FCRA Class Action Settlement.
JPMorgan Chase allegedly implements an Account Review Inquiry during an annual audit which means Chase requests the credit information on individual customers. This does not include prescreening potential customers. Although JPMorgan denies any act of wrongdoings, they have agreed to settle the lawsuit in order to avoid further litigation. If you qualify, file your claim by 03/23/2016 to receive your potential benefits!
Chase Class Action Lawsuit:
- JPMorgan Chase Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 03/23/2016
- Who’s Eligible: JP Morgan Chase class action settlement Class Members include all borrowers or guarantors of a Chase or Chase-serviced account in which your consumer credit information was accessed by Chase through an Account Review Inquiry between Oct. 16, 2009 and Oct. 16, 2014
- Estimated Amount: Varies. (Class members will receive an equal portion of the $8.75 million Settlement Fund)
- Proof of Purchase: N/A
- Case Name & Number: Duncan v. JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A., Case No. 5:14-cv-00912-FB in the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Texas
How to File a Claim:
- Head on over to the JPMorgan Chase Claim Form.
- Read over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- If you haven’t already, acquire a claim number.
- Next fill out the claim form with your information. (Name, Address
- File your claim by 03/23/2016 and be apart of this class action lawsuit!
For former or current members of Chase Bank, include all borrowers or guarantors of a Chase or Chase-serviced account in which your consumer credit information was accessed by Chase through an Account Review Inquiry between Oct. 16, 2009 and Oct. 16, 2014, you are entitled to a potential award through the JPMorgan Chase Class Action Settlement. To file a claim, simply visit the claim form, read over it, and provide your information. Make sure that you complete the claim form by 03/23/2016, to receive your benefits from JPMorgan Chase! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!