Katherine Shaw Bethea Hospital agreed to pay $380,000 as part of a settlement to resolve claims it failed to prevent a data breach in September 2021.
In September 2021, Katherine Shaw Bethea Hospital was the victim of a data breach that compromised both personally identifying information — names and other identifiers — and protected health information, such as treatment details and more.
Katherine Shaw Bethea Hospital is a hospital in Dixon, Illinois. KSB Medical Group operates the hospital.
Katherine Shaw Bethea Hospital and KSB Medical Group haven’t admitted any wrongdoing but agreed to a $380,000 class action settlement to resolve these allegations.
Katherine Shaw Bethea Hospital Data Breach Class Action Lawsuit
- Who’s Eligible:
- Individuals who received a data breach notification from Magnet on behalf of KSB Medical Group informing them that their personal information was or may have been compromised in the data breach
- Estimated Amount: $250
- Proof of Purchase: N/A
- Claim Form Deadline: 03/21/2023
- Case Name & Number:
- Doe, et al. v. Katherine Shaw Bethea Hospital, et al., Case No. 2021L00026, in the Circuit Court of Illinois for the 15th Judicial Circuit
- How to file a claim:
- Head over to the Claim Form.
- Read over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your info.
- Submit your claim form to receive your potential award!
(Click here to file a claim)
Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements! Be sure to give our list of No-Proof Class Action lawsuit to see other settlements you may qualify for.
Leave a Reply