If you are a Class Members of the Whirlpool dishwasher settlement including all U.S. residents who either purchased a new Class Dishwasher, acquired one as a part of the purchase or remodel of a home, or received it as a gift manufactured between October 2000, and January 2006, then you are eligible to receive a potential award from the Kenmore, KitchenAid, Whirlpool Dishwasher Class Action Lawsuit! According to the lawsuit, certain dishwashers that were manufactured by Whirlpool between October 2000 and January 2006 were equipped with a defective electronic control board. Although, Whirlpool has denied any acts of wrongdoings, the have agreed to settle the Whirlpool class action lawsuit to avoid the cost and risk associated with further litigation. So if you are eligible, file a claim by 06/02/2016 to receive your potential award!
Whirlpool Class Action Lawsuit:
- Whirlpool Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 6/30/2016
- Who’s Eligible: Class Members of the Whirlpool dishwasher settlement include all U.S. residents who either: Purchased a new Class Dishwasher; Acquired a Class Dishwasher as part of the purchase or remodel of a home; or Received as a gift a new Class Dishwasher manufactured between October 2000 and January 2006.
- Estimated Amount: Varies. (Cash Rebates, Reimbursement for dishwasher repairs or replacements due to an Overheating Event, Cash payments for Future Overheating Events)
- Proof of Purchase: Class Members must provide dishwasher’s model number and serial number is included in the settlement.
- Case Name & Number: Chambers, et al. v. Whirlpool Corp., et al., Case No. 8:11-cv-01733, in the U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
How to File a Claim:
- Head over to the WhirlPool Claim Form.
- Read over the claim form for more information.
- Check if you qualify.
- Fill out the claim form by providing your information
- File your claim by 6/30/2016 to receive your potential award.
If you were a class member who was affected by the Kenmore, KitchenAid, Whirlpool Class Action Lawsuit, then you are entitled to a potential award through the Whirlpool Class Action Settlement. Obtaining your award is simple, all you gotta do is fill out your information on the claim form. Make sure to provide your dishwasher’s model number and serial number is included in the settlement. File your claim by 6/30/2016 to receive your award! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!