Did you have a vehicle that was taken or stolen and later found out it was at sold to River Metals Recycling all without your consent or authorization? If that sounds like you, you may be eligible for a potential award from the Kentucky River Metals Recycling Class Action Lawsuit! According to the lawsuit, River Metals Recycling had purchased vehicles without the consent or authorization from the owners, with the purchases violating Kentucky laws. River Metals Recycling denies the allegations and maintains that it complied with all applicable laws, but has agreed to settle the class action lawsuit. If you’re eligible, submit a claim form by October 17, 2017!
Kentucky River Metals Recycling CAL:
- Kentucky River Metals Recycling Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 10/17/2017
- Who’s Eligible: Vehicle owners who, between Jan. 23, 2011 and June 29, 2017, had your vehicle stolen or taken without your consent or authorization and was sold or transferred to River Metals Recycling.
- Estimated Amount: Varies
- Proof of Purchase: Yes
- Case Name & Number: Mohamed Salem Abdellahi, et al. v. River Metals Recycling LLC, Case No. 13-CI-00095, in the Campbell Circuit Court for the Commonwealth of Kentucky
How to File a Claim:
- Head on over to the Kentucky River Metals Recycling Claim Form.
- Read over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your info.
- Submit your claim form by October 17, 2017 to receive your potential award!
Those who had their vehicle taken and stolen and was then sold or transferred to River Metals Recycling without their consent or authorization may be eligible for a potential award from the Kentucky River Metals Recycling Class Action Lawsuit. According to the lawsuit, individuals had their vehicles stolen or taken and then sold to River Metals Recycling for a quick buck all without their consent. Were you one of the vehicle owners who discovered your vehicle was with River Metals Recycling? File a claim for a potential award by October 17, 2017! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!