Kohl’s Charge Card members can get Email Statements Sign Up $10 Credit when you sign up for the paperless statement option, for a limited time. Log into your Kohl’s credit account and see if you have been offered this promotion. If not, try switching to the paper statement by logging out and logging in again to choose the paperless statements. Some users have reporting doing so triggered the offer for them so YMMV. It’s $10 free to use on your next in-store purchase so there is no harm in trying. Did you get the initial email offer? Did you have to log in and out to get the promotion? Sound off in the comments and let us know to help out other readers.
Kohl’s Email Statements $10 Credit:
- Sign Up Now
- Availability: YMMV
- Expiration: limited time
- Promotion: Get a $10 credit to use on your next shopping trip when opt in for paperless statements from your Kohl’s charge card account.
- Terms: Valid in-store only.
Get $10 Kohl’s Credit Bonus:
- Log into your Kohl’s Charge Credit account and sign up for paperless statements.
- If you don’t see the screen for the promotional offer, go to your account settings and switch to paper statements. Logout of your account and login again, then opt in for paperless statements to see if that will trigger the $10 credit offer. YMMV! So think if this as trial and error and not a guaranteed deal.
- You may get a $10 Credit to spend on your next in-store shopping trip, Good luck!
Check your account for this Kohl’s Email Statements Sign Up $10 Credit promotion. In addition, you may also get the offer to Sign up for Email Sale Alerts today and receive $5 off your next in-store purchase and 15% off your next Kohls.com purchase. Check out more savings, see our full list of Ways to Save!
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• 3X points on dining
• 3X points on select streaming services and online grocery purchases
• 2X points on all other travel purchases
• 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit and when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
This card carries a $95 annual fee.
Leave a Reply