If you travel to Asia pretty often, you may want to take advantage of this great offer for a $50 bonus from Korean Air SkyPass, good through June 15, 2016. SkyPass is a frequent flier program that allows you to earn bonus miles when you use a partner credit card to make qualifying purchases on Korean Air flights, partner airline flights, certain hotels, certain car rental agencies, and more. All you have to do for this offer is sign up for the SkyPass program through KoreanAir.com before 6/15/2016! As long as you sign up through the site and sign up for the marketing newsletter, you should automatically receive your coupon. Keep in mind that you MUST sign up for the marketing newsletter to take part in this promotion. Also, the coupon is only good for 15 days after you sign up, and it only applies to Economy Class flights (flying before 12/31/2016) from the Americas to Korea, South East Asia, Japan, or China. This offer will expire soon so sign up today and use your coupon quickly!
Table of Contents
Korean Air SkyPass $50 Bonus Information:
- Sign up Offer
- Account Type Needed: Korean Air SkyPass
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration Date: 6/15/2016
- Additional Requirements: Join SkyPass through KoreanAir.com and sign up for their marketing newsletter. You will only receive the coupon if you sign up for the newsletter. You must use the coupon within 15 days, and the coupon must be used for an Economy Class flight from the Americas to Korea, South East Asia, Japan, or China that will depart by 12/31/2016.
- Miles Expiration: None
Earn Korean Air SkyPass $50 Bonus:
- Join the Korean Air SkyPass program for free by 6/15/2016
- Sign up for their marketing promotions when you join and you will automatically receive a $50 Welcome Coupon.
- Use your coupon for an Economy Class flight from the Americas to Korea, South East Asia, Japan, or China.
- The coupon must be used within 15 days of receiving the bonus and travel must be completed by 12/31/2016.
Sign up for the Korean Air SkyPass program and earn a $50 Welcome Coupon bonus just for doing so! As long as you complete your registration by the expiration date and sign up for the marketing emails, the bonus is yours! Just keep in mind that the coupon will expire within 15 days and is only good for certain flights from the Americas to Asia. In addition to this great bonus, you can maintain your membership with Korean Air to earn bonus miles every time you spend money on Korean Air flights, partner airline flights, certain hotels, certain car rental agencies, and more. Save more money on travel by checking out H.M.B’s table of ways to earn bonus points and miles!
The Southwest Rapid Rewards® Premier Credit Card offers 50,000 bonus points after spending $1,000 on purchases in the first 3 months.
In addition, you'll earn 6,000 bonus points after your Cardmember anniversary each year.
• Earn 3X points on Southwest purchases.
• Earn 2X points on local transit and commuting, including rideshare.
• Earn 2X points on internet, cable, phone services, and select streaming.
You're able to redeem your points for flights, hotel stays, gift cards, access to events and more.
This card does carry a $99 annual fee, but there are no foreign transaction fee.