If you like to eat out a lot, Kroger has a couple of promotions right now where you can save some money on restaurant gift cards! For a limited time only, save $5 off your eGift card purchase! Note that these offers are only for eGift Cards only and not physical Gift Cards. You will receive your gift card through the email you input in “Recipient Email” and not your Kroger account email.
Table of Contents
Kroger Restaurant Gift Card Promotion:
- Buy Now!
- Save $5 on your grocery purchase when you buy 1 IHOP gift card totaling $25+
- Save $5 on 2 BJ’s Restaurants gift card when you buy 2 BJ’S Restaurant gift cards totaling $25+
- February 14, 2018
- February 10, 2018
- Availability/Location: Purchasable online at Kroger
- Terms & Conditions: Limit of one coupon per household. Digital coupons and paper coupons may not be combined on the purchase of a single item. Specially marked items, such as Clearance or Manager’s Specials may not be eligible for Digital Coupons.
How to Get Discounted Gift Cards:
- Log into your Kroger account.
- Click on coupons and select “Gift Cards”
- Select either the IHOP gift card or BJ’s Restaurant gift card
Kroger is having special promotions on eGift Card where you can get $5 off your eGift card! Hurry and shop now because these deals won’t last long! If you’re looking for more opportunities to save, check out our list of best gift cards, great ways to save money, free food deals, plus sweet birthday freebies, all here on HMB just for you.
With the Chase Freedom Unlimited® Card:
• New Offer! Double Cash Back: Earn 3% cash back on all purchases in your first year up to $20,000 spent. After that earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on all purchases.
• 0% Intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable APR of 17.24-25.99%. Balance transfer fee is 3% of the amount transferred, $5 minimum
• No minimum to redeem for cash back
• Cash Back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open
• Free credit score, updated weekly with Credit JourneySM
• No annual fee