Do you often shop at Kroger and pump gas at Shell? Kroger and Shell are offering a ton of promotions for you to earn a ton of points and chances to get money off on your next fill up! Make sure you take advantage of this deal while you still can!
Table of Contents
The Kroger Co., or simply Kroger, is an American retailing company founded by Bernard Kroger in 1883 in Cincinnati, Ohio. It is the United States’ largest supermarket chain by revenue, the second-largest general retailer and the seventeenth largest company in the United States.
Current Kroger Shell Promotions
Earn 100 Bonus Fuel Points w/ $20 Spend at Shell Fuel Centers
If you tend to shop at Kroger, then definitely check out this promotion where customers can Earn 100 Bonus Fuel Points w/ $20 Spend at Shell Fuel Centers. This is a great deal to help you save on your future gas fill up.
- Offer expiration: April 30, 2022
- What you’ll get: Earn 100 Bonus Fuel Points w/ $20 Spend at Shell Fuel Centers
- Where it’s available: Kroger
- How to get it: Simply, visit a Shell Fuel Center and spend at least $20 to earn 100 bonus fuel points.
- Terms & Conditions: Expires April 30th. Limit of one coupon per household. Spend requirement is after all discounts are applied. Excludes alcohol, tobacco products, fuel and items purchased at the fuel kiosk, money orders, taxes, postage stamps, gift cards/certificates, lottery, promotional tickets, CRV, prescriptions and guest or customer services/fees. Void where taxed, prohibited or restricted by law. Must use Shopper’s Card to earn reward.
(Click above to learn more)
If we’ve missed any other discounts, deals, and promotions from Kroger and Shell Fuel Rewards promotions, Be sure to bookmark this post as we post new Fuel Points promotions often! In addition, if you want to reap additional savings, I would make these purchases using a rewards credit card where you can get points or cash back for every purchase.