For those of you who are interested in making a higher APY rate, KS State Bank is offering CDs with up to a 2.40% APY CD Rates. Available, nationwide online. KS State Bank is an internet bank with branch and ATM locations in Kansas, Arizona, Minnesota, and Missouri be sure to check out the closest location to you (locator). With the KS State Bank you get, interest compounded quarterly, it is available as collateral for loans. Furthermore, if you sign up with their Checking account you will get to enjoy from Unlimited check writing and transactions, $500 of Bounce Protection available, and there are no monthly service charges. Not to mention simple yet competitive rates of CDs that go up to 2.40% APY. Don’t forget, if you are interested in the jumbo CD specials they are internet only. Check out KS State Bank’s wide array of CDs today!
Editor’s Note: Currently, KS State Bank has some Jumbo CDs that are high ranking nationwide CDs for their 12 month Jumbo CDs, 18 month Jumbo CDs, 24 month CDs, and 36 month CDs. Make sure that when you join KS State Bank you are getting your money’s worth from these top rates nationwide CDs! The CDs below reflect the current top nationwide CDs that KS State Bank has to offer.
- 1.55% ($100K Min Req) 12-Month Jumbo CD Internet Only
- 1.60 ($100K Min) 18-Month Jumbo CD Internet Only Special
- 1.78% ($100K Min) 2-Year Jumbo Internet Only CD
- 1.98% ($100K Min) 3-Year Jumbo CD
Table of Contents
KS State Bank:
The KS State Bank is currently headquartered in Manhattan, Kansas. They offer what usual banks offer, from Checking and Savings Accounts, to CDs, as well as loans dealing with Auto and Home. KS State Bank currently has a large selection of CDs to choose from each, it’s starting rate from 1.50% APY to 2.40% APY. If you’re interested in a surefire way to invest your money into, then make sure to check out KS State Bank’s CDs.
KS State Bank’s CDs:
CDs are a certificate issued by a bank to a person depositing money for a specified length of time and usually the longer of a term is – the higher APY rate you make! KS State Bank’s Best CD Offer pays the highest APY rate with a 2.40% APY rate. Their second highest APY rate is for 60 Months CD and offers a 2.25% APY rate. If you’re interested in making a higher rate than a traditional savings account then make sure to check out KS State Bank’s CDs. And remember, your CDs are FDIC insured so invest in a CD today!
Certificates of Deposits:
- 1.55% APY for 12 Months CD
- 1.78% APY for 24 Months CD
- 1.98% APY for 36 Months CD
- 2.10% APY for 48 Months CD
- 2.25% APY for 60 Months CD
- 2.40% APY for 84 Months CD
Special CD Rates
(Internet Only Specials)
- 1.55% APY for 12 Months Jumbo CD
- 1.60% APY for 18 Months Jumbo CD
- 1.78% APY for 24 Months Jumbo CD
- 1.98% APY for 36 Months Jumbo CD
- 2.10% APY for 48 Months Jumbo CD
- 2.25% APY for 60 Months Jumbo CD
- 1.75% APY for 27 Month Jump Up CD
If you are interested in a short term or long term CD, look no further as KS State Bank offers you a good CD rate of up to 2.40% APY for 84 months. All you need is a minimum of $500 deposit and to pick your CD term. Certificates will automatically renew for the same term at maturity and Interest may be withdrawn without penalty at any time during the term earned. I would say KS State Bank has good rates online, and the same good rates with a low minimum deposit requirement when you go in branch. Earn up to a 2.40% APY rate with the KS State Bank. You can have peace of mind that KS State Bank is insured up to $250,000 by the FDIC. Sign up for a CD with KS State Bank and the enjoy their high APY rates today. Check out our Best CD Rates at HMB!
Disclaimer: Rates / APY terms above are current as of the date indicated. These quotes are from banks, credit unions and thrifts. Bank, thrift and credit union deposits are insured by the FDIC or NCUA. Contact the bank for the terms and conditions that may apply to you. Rates are subject to change without notice and may not be the same at all branches.
The Hilton Honors American Express Business Card has a welcome offer of 130,000 Hilton Honors Bonus Points after you spend $5,000 in purchases on the Hilton Honors Business Card in the first 3 Months of Card Membership. Plus you can earn a Free Night Reward after you spend $10,000 in purchases on the Hilton Honors Business Card in the first 6 months of Card Membership. Offer ends 12/21/22.
• 12X at hotels and resorts in the Hilton portfolio
• 6X at US gas stations, on US purchases for shipping, on wireless telephone services purchased directly from US service providers, on flights booked directly with airlines or with Amex Travel, on car rentals booked directly from select car rental companies, and at US restaurants
• 3X on all other eligible purchases.
• Earn a Free Night Reward from Hilton Honors after you spend $15,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year.
Terms & Limitations Apply.
In addition, you can enjoy complimentary Hilton Honors Gold Status with your Hilton Honors Business Card & earn another Free Night Reward from Hilton Honors after you spend an additional $45,000 in purchases on your Card in the same calendar year.
This card has a $95 annual fee. (See Rates & Fees)