Liberty Bank for Savings in Illinois is offering a $150 bonus to new customers who open a Checking Account, good through June 30, 2014.
Liberty Bank for Savings Checking Review: $150 Bonus
Liberty Bank checking accounts are not only easy and convenient, but they also include free services with many electronic banking options – online banking, mobile banking, electronic bill pay and paperless statements. When you open a new, non-interest bearing checking account such as the Liberty Checking, 50 Star Checking, Business Checking, or Senior Checking, you can get a $150 cash bonus! This offer ends June 30, 2014 so take advantage of this Liberty Bank for Savings $150 Checking Account Promotion today!
Availability: Liberty Bank for Savings serves the Chicago, Illinois area.
How to Earn Your $150 Bonus:
- You must be a new customer of Liberty Bank for Savings and open a non-interest bearing checking account (i.e. Liberty Checking, 50 Star Checking, Business Checking, or Senior Checking) on or before April 30, 2014 to qualify for this promotion.
- You must meet ALL of the following requirements on the new account within 90 days of account opening:
- Minimum opening deposit of $300.
- The initial credit transaction of $500 or more is received by Liberty Bank for Savings, representing the newly established recurring pre-authorized transfer processed through the Automated Clearing House system.
- Enroll into Liberty Bank’s eStatements and Online Banking services.
- The $150 bonus will be credited to your new checking account upon complete of all requirements.
- Only one $150 bonus per customer during this promotion.
Earn an extra $150 today just by opening a qualifying checking account with Liberty Bank for Savings if you are living in Illinois. Hurry before this offer ends this month on June 30, 2014.
Visit our page for more bank bonus offers and see how you can earn rewards!