For those purchased or paid for brand-name or generic Lidoderm (lidocaine patch 5%), you may be eligible for a potential reward from the Lidoderm Generic Delay Class Action Lawsuit! According to the lawsuit, Endo and Teikoku reportedly unlawfully paid the defendants to delay the launch of a generic version of the Lidoderm patch. They claim that this patent infringement settlement was anti-competitive and violated laws in certain states. The company denies the allegations and maintain that the settlement was a lawful compromise of patent infringement litigation. If you are eligible, be sure to submit a claim form by October 1st, 2018 for your potential reward!
Lidoderm Generic Delay CAL:
- Lidoderm Generic Delay Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: October 1st, 2018
- Who’s Eligible: Class Members include all persons and entities in the United States who:
- Paid and/or provided reimbursements for some or all of the purchase price of brand-name Lidoderm between Aug. 23, 2012 and Sept. 14, 2013 and/or AB-rated generic Lidoderm between Sept. 15, 2013 and Aug. 1, 2014;
- In Arizona, California, Florida, Kansas, Maine, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, South Dakota, Tennessee, West Virginia or Wisconsin; and
- Purchased the name-brand or generic Lidoderm for consumption by themselves, a family member, or by their insureds, plan participants or beneficiaries.
- Estimated Amount: The potential award each claimant is entitled to receive depends on the number and amount of valid claims submitted by End-Payor Class Members and the number of prescriptions or amount of branded or generic Lidoderm the claimant paid for.
- Proof of Purchase: Must fill out the Claim Form, provide all requested documentation, sign it, and submit it on the Lidoderm settlement website or mail it postmarked no later than Oct. 1, 2018.
- Case Name & Number: Lidoderm Antitrust Litigation, Case No. 14-md-2521-WHO, in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
How To File a Claim:
- Head over to the Lidoderm Generic Delay CAL
- Look over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- File your form before October 1st, 2018
For individuals who paid and/or provided reimbursements for some or all of the purchase price of brand-name Lidoderm between August 23, 2012 and September 14, 2013 and/or AB-rated generic Lidoderm between September 15, 2013 and August 1, 2014, you may be eligible for a potential reward from the Lidoderm Generic Delay Class Action Lawsuit. According to the lawsuit, plaintiffs claim that this patent infringement settlement was anti competitive and violated laws in certain states. If you’re eligible, file your claim form by October 1st, 2018 to receive your potential award! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
See our most popular Bank Promotions to earn high cash bonuses!
- Huntington 5 Checking Promotion: $200 Bonus
- Discover Savings Account Bonus: $200 or $150 Bonus
- HSBC Bank Advance Checking Promotion: $350 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking Promotion: $750 Bonus
- Chase Premier Plus Checking Review: $300 Bonus Coupon
- Chase Bank Total Checking Review: $200 Bonus Promotion
- Chase Savings Promotion: $150 Bonus
- Chase College Checking Review: $100 Bonus Coupon Promotion
- Chase Coupons $200, $300, $350, $500 Bonus Promotions Checking & Savings Account
- TD Bank Premier Checking Promotion: $300 Bonus
- TD Bank Convenience Checking Promotion: $150 Bonus
The Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card a $150 cash rewards bonus after spending $500 in the first 3 months.
You'll earn an unlimited 1.5% cash rewards on purchases. You can also enjoy earning 1.8% cash rewards on qualified digital wallet purchases, like Apple Pay® or Google Pay™, during the first 12 months from account opening.
This card comes with $0 annual fee on top of up to $600 protection on your cell phone (subject to $25 deductible) against covered damage or theft when you pay your monthly cellular telephone bill with your Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card.