You can earn a $90 bonus when you open an eligible checking account with Linn Area Credit Union.
To qualify for the bonus, simply
- Open a new checking account with direct deposit using promo code TEACH75
- Get $75 bonus plus $15 teacher bucks.
Linn Area Credit Union $90 Checking Bonus
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Availability: IA
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Monthly Fee: None
- Household Limit: None listed
- Closing Account Fee: Not listed
(Offer Expires 12/31/2022)
- Offer valid through 12/31/22. Available to prospective members who are 18 years or older. Receive $75 and 15 Teacher Bucks after you open a new checking account with direct deposit.
- Mention promo code TEACH75 at time of account opening or use the promo code TEACH75 when applying online. New member must meet account and membership eligibility requirements, including maintaining a $5 minimum balance in a savings account. $55.00 is the minimum balance needed from new member to open an account.
- The $75 incentive will be provided as a checking account credit within 60 days of account opening after verifying the new checking account promotion requirements are fulfilled.
- Dependent upon which checking account the new member selects, the APY (Annual Percentage Yield) varies from 0.10% APY (with minimum average daily balance of $2,500) to 1.25% APY (with minimum average daily balance of $0 – $14,999.99). Balances $15,000+ receive our current free checking rate of 0.10% APY. APY is accurate as of the last dividend declaration date. Rates, terms and conditions may change without notice after account opening.
- Any fees incurred could reduce earnings. Personal accounts only. The Teacher Bucks will be mailed to the address provided at account opening within 60 days of account opening after verifying the new checking account promotion requirements are fulfilled.
- Linn Area Credit Union reserves the right to modify or end this promotion at any time. Cannot be combined with any other offer, special, or promotion. Funds are Federally Insured by NCUA.