You can earn a $100 Referral Bonus when you refer a friend or family member to M&T Bank.
To qualify for the bonus, simply
- To earn rewards, new members you refer must:
- Open a free checking account
- Set up a monthly direct deposit or ACH credit of $250 or more
- Enroll in e-Statements and e-Disclosures
Table of Contents
Los Angeles Police Federal Credit Union $100 Referral Bonus
- Account Type: Personal Checking account
- Availability: CA
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- Chex Systems: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: None
- Monthly Fee: None
- Early Account Termination Fee: Unknown
- Household Limit: 1
(Offer Expires December 31, 2021)
- Current member and referred new member must be 18 or older.
- Referred new member must: (1) establish a new membership with LAPFCU from October 1, 2021 – December 31, 2021; and (2) within 90 days of account opening: (a) open a new checking account, (b) complete one or more direct deposits or ACH credits of $250 or more per month, and (c) enroll in e-Statements and e-Disclosures.
- The current member will receive a $100 Visa Reward Card and the referred new member will receive a $250 Visa Reward Card.
- Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery of your Reward Card after completing all requirements of this offer.
- For the referred new member, the $250 is considered dividends and will be reported on the IRS Form 1099-INT.
- Restrictions apply.
- Cannot be combined with any other offer.
- Please refer to referlive.com/lapfcu for complete details.
- Membership charter includes active and retired, sworn and civilian employees of county or municipal police departments or sheriff’s offices in Los Angeles County and their immediate families.
- Immediate family is defined as: spouse, domestic partner, child, sibling, parent, grandparent, grandchild, step child, step parent, step-sibling, adopted child, legal guardianships: Domestic partnership eligibility is limited to a member’s domestic partner, as defined in LAPFCU’s Affidavit of Domestic Partnership; legal guardianship is defined by a court order.
At Los Angeles Police Federal Credit Union, you’ll be able to find the checking account that fits your life.
Be sure to check out our latest Los Angeles Police Federal Credit Union Promotions or check out our full list of bank promotions to keep updated on amazing offers!