Are you heading to the polls today? If you are, you can get a 45% discount on a single Lyft ride (max $10 discount) between 7am and 8pm. Lyft is offering this discount so you can get to your local polling place, but it looks like you can use it on a ride anywhere. The promotion is only available to targeted users in certain cities, so you’ll have to check your email to see if you received the offer.
Editor’s Note: When you sign up for Lyft for the first time through HustlerMoneyBlog, you can receive a FREE $50 credit. Download the app via iOS or Android and sign up for Lyft today!
- Atlanta, GA
- Baltimore, MD
- Boston, MA
- Charlotte, NC
- Chicago, IL
- Dallas, TX
- Denver, CO
- Detroit, MI
- Miami, FL
- Minneapolis-St. Paul, MN
- Nashville, TN
- New Orleans, LA
- New York City and New Jersey
- Orange County, CA
- Philadelphia, PA
- Phoenix, AZ
- Portland, OR
- Raleigh, NC
- San Diego, CA
- Washington DC
Lyft Election Day Discount Info:
- Targeted Offer
- Promotion: 45% discount (max $10) on a single ride from Lyft
- Expiration: 11/8/2016
- Terms: Must be a targeted customer in eligible city. Limited amount available.
How to Receive 45% Lyft Discount:
- Check the email address that is linked to your Lyft app.
- If you received a Deals of the Week email this past Sunday, you should see the 45% discount.
- Use the discount code by the end of today, November 8, 2016 at 8 PM.
Lyft wants you to get out and vote, so they’ve sent out a 45% discount offer to targeted users. If you live in one of the eligible cities listed above, you might want to check your email to see if you’ve received the code. Looking for more deals? Check out our list of ways to Save Money!
The Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express offers a $250 statement credit after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 6 months.
Buy Now, Pay Later: Enjoy $0 intro plan fees when you use Plan It(R) to split up large purchases into monthly installments. Pay $0 intro plan fees on plans created during the first 12 months from the date of account opening. Plans created after that will have a monthly plan fee up to 1.33% of each eligible purchase amount moved into a plan based on the plan duration, the APR that would otherwise apply to the purchase, and other factors.
Low intro APR: 0% for 12 months on purchases from the date of account opening, then a variable rate, 18.74% to 29.74%
• 6% Cash Back at U.S. supermarkets on up to $6,000 per year in purchases (then 1%).
• 6% Cash Back on select U.S. streaming subscriptions.
• 3% Cash Back at U.S. gas stations and on transit (including taxis/rideshare, parking, tolls, trains, buses and more).
• 1% Cash Back on other purchases.
Get $7 back each month after using your Blue Cash Preferred Card to spend $12.99 or more each month on an eligible subscription to The Disney Bundle, which includes Disney+, Hulu, and ESPN+. Enrollment required.
The card does come with a $0 intro annual fee for the first year, then $95. (See Rates & Fees)
Leave a Reply