Have you been receiving calls from Mammoth Mountain Ski Area LLC advertising season passes without your consent? Check your past calls as you may be eligible for a potential award from the Mammoth Mountain Ski Area Telemarketing Class Action Lawsuit! According to the lawsuit, Mammoth Mountain Ski Area LLC has been calling individuals in an attempt to encourage the sales of their season passes. These calls violate the Telephone Consumer Protection Act or TCPA as individuals never gave their consent to receive the calls. Mammoth Mountain Ski Area LLC continues to deny the allegations but have agreed to settle the lawsuit in order to avoid the burden and expense of ongoing litigation. If you’re eligible, submit a claim form to receive your potential award by March 20, 2018!
Mammoth Mountain Ski Area CAL:
- Mammoth Mountain Ski Area Telemarketing Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 03/20/2018
- Who’s Eligible: Anyone who, between Jan. 1, 2013 and Dec. 31, 2014, received at least one prerecorded or artificial voice marketing call on their cell phone or landline telephone from or on behalf of Mammoth Mountain.
- Estimated Amount: Up to $500
- Proof of Purchase: Yes
- Case Name & Number: Paul Story v. Mammoth Mountain Ski Area LLC, Case No. 2:14-cv-02422-JAM-DB, in the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of California
How to File a Claim:
- Head on over to the Mammoth Mountain Ski Area Telemarketing Claim Form.
- Read over and complete the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Submit your claim form to receive your potential award by March 20, 2018!
Keep an ear out for pesky calls from Mountain Mammoth Ski Area LLC, they have been making telemarketing calls without consent. If you are one of the victims of the telemarketing calls, you may be eligible for a potential award from the Mammoth Mountain Ski Area Telemarketing Class Action Lawsuit. Getting telemarketing calls can happen to anyone, but not everyone takes the time to see if they can get compensated for this harassment. Mountain Mammoth Ski Area is one of the latest callers that violate the TCPA. If you are eligible you can receive a potential award by March 20, 2018! Check out our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements for other potential ways to make some cash!