For a limited time, you can convert your Marriott Rewards points to American Airlines miles and get a 20% Bonus, valid October 1 – 31, 2015. American Airlines will add an additional 20% bonus to your Marriott Rewards meaning you can rack up some nice free miles. To take advantage of this Marriott Rewards American Airlines Miles 20% Bonus Promotion you must initiate the points conversion within the promotion period and be in good standing AAdvantage Program and Marriott Rewards Program. You can earn the 20% on straight points or on travel packages. Use your Marriott Rewards Premier Credit Card to make sure you maximize your savings.
Marriott Rewards American Airlines Miles 20 Percent Bonus:
- Offer: Get 20% American Airlines Miles Bonus when you convert Marriott Rewards points
- Check account balance: Log on to your account to see rewards available.
- Terms: To qualify for this AAdvantage bonus mile offer, member must initiate the AAdvantage mileage conversions with the Marriott Rewards program during the Promotion Period. Members can convert multiple times during the Promotion Period. Bonus miles will be posted by American Airlines to the qualifying AAdvantage member's account within 7 business days after the initial conversion activity has been posted by Marriott Rewards.
- Expiration: Valid 10/1 – 10/31/2015
Make travel plans with this Marriott Rewards American Airlines Miles 20 Percent Bonus. This is also a good way to extend Marriott Rewards points hotel award by at least for one additional year. It's nice that Travel Packages are available for this promotions unlike earlier this year so you have the potential to earn extra miles and a week's hotel stay. See more Bonus Airline Miles, Points, and Rewards!
With the Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card:
• Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
• 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
• Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel