Heading to California for a trip? Stay at more than 65 properties throughout Los Angeles, San Diego, Orange County and more. Currently, Marriott Rewards is having a promotion where you can Earn Up to 5,000 Bonus Points for weekend stays.
Until March 18, 2019, members earn 1,000 bonus points per night on Thursday-Monday nights, up to 5,000 bonus points per stay. You can use the promotion code M11 when you are booking. If you’re interested, book your stay soon to receive the bonus points!
|Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card - Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. |
Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Preferred Card Review
|Wells Fargo Propel American Express® Card - Earn 30K bonus points when you spend $3,000 in purchases in the first 3 months - that's a $300 cash redemption value! Earn 3X points on popular categories.|
Apply Now---Wells Fargo Propel American Express Card Review
|The Business Platinum® Card from American Express - Welcome Offer: Earn up to 75,000 Membership Rewards® points. Earn 50,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $10,000 and an extra 25,000 points after you spend an additional $10,000 all on qualifying purchases within your first 3 months of Card Membership.|
Apply Now---American Express Business Platinum Card Review
Marriott Rewards California Promotion
- Learn More!
- Promotion: Earn Up to 5,000 Bonus Points
- Promo Code: M11
- Expiration: March 18, 2019
- Availability: Participating hotels
- Terms: Available Thursday – Monday. 1,000 bonus points per night, up to 5,000 points maximum. Guest must book reservation using promotional code listed above in order to receive bonus points. Offer limited to participating hotels. A limited number of rooms available for this promotion. Rates are per room, per night and based on availability at the time of reservations. Membership required to earn bonus points. A “hotel stay” or “stay” means all consecutive nights spent with Marriott by a registered member. A maximum of 5,000 Bonus Points may be earned per room reserved.
Earn Up to 5,000 Bonus Points
- Go online to Marriott Rewards and plan a stay in California
- Book a stay between now and March 18, 2019 at participating California hotels listed
- Enter the promo code M11 to receive Up to 5,000 Bonus Points’
California is a beautiful state to visit. Marriott Rewards is having a deal where you can earn Up to 5,000 Bonus Points If you’re interested, take a break and vacation to California with your friends and family today. You must book by March 18, 2019. This is a great deal because you’re earning easy points. Check our more ways to earn free bonus airline miles, points, and rewards.
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when opening a Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking account by June 30, 2019 and make total deposits of at least $1,000 within 60 days of account opening. $150 will be deposited into your Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking account after all requirements are met and your account is open for 90 days. Apply Now---Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase Private Client: Enjoy a $1,250 bonus when you join Chase Private Client. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $250,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days. Apply Now---Chase Private Client Review|
|Chase SavingsSM: Earn $150 bonus when you open a new Chase SavingsSM account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 20 business days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days. You can link this account to your Chase checking account for Overdraft Protection. You'll have access to over 16,000 Chase ATMs and nearly 5,000 branches. Apply Now---Chase Savings Review|