If you booked a cruise recently and felt like something was sketchy, then you may be eligible for a potential award from the Marriott Vacation Club Cruise Fees Class Action Lawsuit. This lawsuit claims that they hid the true cost of cruises offered to consumers in exchange for points allocated to them through their purchase of timeshare memberships. They failed to provide cruises in exchange for their Exchange Points and charged them additional fees to cover the cost of the cruises. Marriott Vacation club cruise denies all acts of allegations, however, it has agreed to settle the class-action lawsuit in order to avoid the further risk and cost of ongoing litigation. If you are eligible, file a claim by June 20, 2018 to receive your award!
Marriott Vacation Club Cruise Fees CAL:
- Marriott Vacation Club Cruise Fees Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: June 20, 2018
- Who’s Eligible: Class Members of the Marriott Vacation Club settlement include anyone in the United States who, from Jan. 1, 2010 to Feb. 23, 2018, were members of the Marriott Club Destinations Exchange Program and booked a cruise through International Cruise & Excursion Gallery Inc.
- Proof of Purchase: Claimants must enter their Owner Number to qualify for benefits from the Marriott class action settlement. They must also provide the date and departing city for all cruise bookings for which they are seeking settlement compensation.
- Case Name & Number: Finerman, et al. v. Marriott Ownership Resorts Inc., et al., Case No. 3:14-cv-01154-TJC-MCR, in the U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida
How To File a Claim:
- Head over to the Marriott Vacation Club Cruise Fees Claim Form
- Look over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your information.
- Submit your claim by June 20, 2018 to receive your potential award!
If you were a member of the Marriott Vacation Club Destinations Exchange Program and booked a cruise through International Cruise & Excursion Gallery Inc, then you are eligible for a potential award from the Marriott Vacation Club Cruise Fees Class Action Lawsuit. According to the lawsuit, they failed to provide cruises in exchange for their Exchange Points and charged them additional fees to cover the cost of the cruises. If you are eligible, be sure to file a claim by June 20, 2018. Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
With the American Express Blue Business CashTM Card, you'll earn a $250 statement credit after you make $3,000 in purchases on your Card in your first 3 months.
0.0% intro APR on purchases for 12 months from the date of account opening, then a variable rate, 16.99% - 24.99%, based on your creditworthiness and other factors as determined at the time of account opening.
Plus, earn 2% cash back on all eligible purchases on up to $50,000 per calendar year, then 1%. Cash back earned is automatically credited to your statement.
From workflow to inventory to floor plans, your business is constantly changing. That’s why you’ve got the power to spend beyond your credit limit with Expanded Buying Power§.Just remember, the amount you can spend above your credit limit is not unlimited. It adjusts with your use of the Card, your payment history, credit record, financial resources known to American Express and other factors.
This card comes with no annual fee (See Rates & Fees).