Those who are or were an assistant manager of Marshalls & HomeGoods may be eligible for a potential award from the Marshalls & HomeGoods Merchandise Assistant Manager Overtime Class Action Lawsuit! According to the lawsuit, assistant manager plaintiffs claim that they were not paid the higher overtime rate they were owed for the overtime they worked. plaintiffs claim they were expected to work for 50 or 60 hours in a week and 10 or more hours in a single day. Marshalls & HomeGoods continue to deny the allegations but has agreed to settle the lawsuit to avoid the burden and expense of ongoing litigation. If you’re eligible, submit a claim form to receive your potential award!
Marshalls & HomeGoods Overtime CAL:
- Marshalls & HomeGoods Merchandise Assistant Manager Overtime Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 12/09/2017
- Who’s Eligible: Anyone who, qualified to submit a Consent to Join form include those who have been employed as Marshalls or HomeGoods Merchandise assistant store managers in the U.S., other than in California, between Nov. 1, 2012 and March 31, 2017.
- Estimated Amount: To be decided
- Proof of Purchase: None Listed
- Case Name & Number: Roberts, et al. v. The TJX Companies, et al., Case No. 1:13-cv-13142-ADB, in the U.S. District Court for the District of Massachusetts
How to File a Claim:
- Head on over to the Marshalls & HomeGoods Merchandise Assistant Manager Overtime Claim Form.
- Read over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your info.
- Submit your claim form to receive your potential award!
If you worked as an assistant manager for Marshalls & HomeGoods and feel underpaid for overtime you may be eligible for a potential award from the Marshalls & HomeGoods Merchandise Assistant Manager Overtime Class Action Lawsuit. According to the lawsuit, Marshalls & HomeGoods had allegedly not paid their assistant managers for the overtime work that they had performed. Assistant manager plaintiffs claim that they performed work that was ordinarily done by wage earning employees entitled to overtime pay, such as stocking shelves and cleaning the store. Yet as assistant managers were not paid for the overtime work. If you are or were an assistant manager for Marshalls & HomeGoods you may be eligible for a potential award! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!