Charter customers in Massachusetts that experience their cable and internet outage for at least 24 hours and did not receive credit or refund may be eligible for a potential award from the Massachusetts Charter Communications Cable Outage Class Action Lawsuit! According to the lawsuit, due to severe weather events starting at 2011 and throughout to 2013, the Charter outages were not met with refunds or credits in compensation for the disruption in service. The Charter Communication defendants deny any wrongdoing, but has agreed to settle the nursing home staffing class action lawsuit in order to avoid the expense and uncertainty of ongoing litigation. If you’re eligible, submit a claim form by October 23, 2017!
Massachusetts Charter Cable Outage CAL:
- Massachusetts Charter Communications Cable Outage Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 10/23/2017
- Who’s Eligible: Anyone who, is a current or former Charter Customer in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts whom experienced an outage of cable TV, telephone, or internet services for at least 24 hours during certain time periods of disaster and did not receive credit or refund for the outages.
- Estimated Amount: $21 per outage
- Proof of Purchase: None Listed
- Case Name & Number: Bruce M. Cooper, et al. v. Charter Communications Inc., Case No. 3:12-cv-10530-MGM, in the U.S. District Court for the District of Massachusetts
How to File a Claim:
- Head on over to the Massachusetts Charter Communications Cable Outage Claim Form.
- Read over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your info.
- Submit your claim form by October 23, 2017 to receive your potential award!
Individuals who experience service outages from severe weather with Charter Communications may be eligible for a potential award from the Massachusetts Charter Communications Cable Outage Class Action Lawsuit. According to the lawsuit, plaintiffs claim that Charter communications failed to clearly, and accurately disclose it’s refund and credit policies to their customers in Massachusetts. As such failed to properly give credits to customers who experience outages from severe weather events. If you believe you are eligible simply file a claim for a potential award by October 23, 2017! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
The Chase Freedom Unlimited Card offers an additional 1.5% cash back on everything you buy (on up to $20,000 spent in the first year) - worth up to $300 cash back!
Enjoy 6.5% cash back on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards, our premier rewards program that lets you redeem rewards for cash back, travel, gift cards and more; 4.5% cash back on drugstore purchases and dining at restaurants, including takeout and eligible delivery service, and 3% on all other purchases (on up to $20,000 spent in the first year).
In addition, you can earn (after your first year or $20,000 spent):
• 5% cash back on Chase travel purchased through Ultimate Rewards
• 3% cash back on drugstore purchases and dining at restaurants, including takeout and eligible delivery service,
• Unlimited 1.5% cash back on all other purchases.
There is no minimum to redeem for cash back & your cash back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open.
This card comes with no annual fee and you'll get a free credit score that is updated weekly with Credit JourneySM.